Todays Club Hunt plus Alittle On The Side

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Today was mine and knorrski's first big club hunt and although it was seeded it was fun to find silver.We had a nice haul with winning 2 silver rounds for tokens we found and then knorrski took best find with yesterdays ring and we won 4 of the 5 silver dollars for prizes.We topped it off with 2 silver quarters and 61 silver mercs and rosies during the hunt.After the hunt we had about 3 hours of daylight to kill so we hit a school and a soccer field and came out with11q,13d,5n,43p,1 wheat a 1956 mexican coin,4 pendants and 2 rings.Shoot i even won 2 bucks on a scratch off lottery ticket!Very fun day,can't wait to hit it again!

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• 63 silvers.jpg
    63 silvers.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 250
  • dollars.jpg
    dollars.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 250
  • pendants sun.jpg
    pendants sun.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 241
  • sundays clad.jpg
    sundays clad.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 249
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 240
  • rounds.jpg
    rounds.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Awesome man! Looks and sounds like a HECK of a day! I dont think id beable to sleep lol

Your knocking them dead there bigrig. Can't believe all the great find you have while I sit here in the cold and snow. Keep up the great detecting.

Nice deal bigrig!

Take silver anyway you can get it!

HH

Lonewolfe

;D Nice haul,Bigrig & Knorcski, You guy;s are real diggers.Looks like its time to get an accountant to keep up with your digs.HH

Congrats on such a great day!
The way you guys clean up on the clad, that old seeded silver didn't have a chance... ;D
And, yiou still topped it off with another good clad & Jewelry day as well... WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Big you are the Man once again. Knoorski looks like she kicked Butt too. I was afraid to post with the subject title : A little on the side.
I was thinking the wrong thing as usual. ;D Great Day out and good friends. Definetly going to boost those totals this month. HH

Congrats on the finds! Not sure if I would enjoy a seeded club hunt but would be a great way to socialize with other MDers, swap some stories and experience and win some cool prizes. HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back