• MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 368
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 377
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 Brinks boxes

Those Brinks boxes keep doing pretty well for you.

i was thinking about doing 20 of them along with 20 from gardia.

new to this place.were do you buy the boxes? thank you rdemm

Good show SC :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Might be a good plan going with 20 of these boxes. I'm picking up 12 tomorrow.
Should get two or three dream boxes out of the lot. I could use a few thousand keepers. :laughing7:
HH
Rich

You must have a license or risk up to 1 year in the pokey;the course is not cheap and takes about 3 months to complete if you do it full time.

Nice finds. I pick up 6 boxes Wednesday afternoon and 7 Thursday afternoon. We'll see how week 2 goes.

Good show SC - good run there. I've had all dogs since I pulled a dream box last month. I need to double my order just to get past the junk...good luck on the twenty.

Maine_Jim

Nice boxes SC and i have to ask out of curiosity again. What's the year of that bottom Walker? :)

1920 as far as i can tell. i got to check it closer for a mint mark it is really worn

silvercop said:
1920 as far as i can tell. i got to check it closer for a mint mark it is really worn
I like finding and seeing people find those older walkers. Even the more common early walkers in higher grades are worth some serious cash.

i can get one tomorrow. i gave it to my son and he has gone to bed. he is in the 2nd grade and l give him all the foreign coins that are not silver. it looks different than the other halves i have found from panama. if i remember right there is no picture of balboa on the 2009

silvercop said:
i can get one tomorrow. i gave it to my son and he has gone to bed. he is in the 2nd grade and l give him all the foreign coins that are not silver. it looks different than the other halves i have found from panama. if i remember right there is no picture of balboa on the 2009

No hurry. My Google skills must not be up to par, as I couldn't find a sample on line.

Over the internet.......
;D
can't believe noone mentioned the one in your pic with the red mark.....not only does the -deleted- mark his coins but he doesn't even know whats silver. i love it. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back