Today was a good day 1st ever wheatie!!!!

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• image-505474085.jpg
    image-505474085.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 125
  • image-2027585748.jpg
    image-2027585748.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1944594732.jpg
    image-1944594732.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 4
Nice I just started my self only searched a area in my back yard found some coinage but not much

At least you didn't find all modern!........So it could have been worse.............HH

Congrats on your first Wheat!

congrats on your hunt and on your 1st wheatie

Congrats on your first wheatie...remember where there are wheaties there is usually silver coins.

Good luck in 2013.
NJ

Congratulations on your first Wheat Cent! It's a great feeling to finally break into the "old coin zone". Silver will be waiting for you!

congrats !! you will find many more to come im sure !! next will be a silver coin or maybe an indian head penny or maybe a gold ring !! you just never know and thats the best part of it all and trust me that if you keep at it , you will find alot of awesome stuff. :headbang:

I started finding the same, started in November. 2 months later I have over $200 in coins, 1 gold ring, 1 promise ring, a huge silver guido chain, other silver jewelry, and a good handful of early 1900's coins.

Keep at it the really good stuff will come

HH

Tony

Good job hopefully many more to come!

wheatfinder13 said:
Cool deal what year is it? Nice coin

Got home today and cleaned it up some more and 1940 is the winner!!!

Wow can you say Norfolk,VA?? 8-) hehe just a guess since that is pretty much the stuff you find in Norfolk :occasion14:

HutSiteDigger said:
Wow can you say Norfolk,VA?? 8-) hehe just a guess since that is pretty much the stuff you find in Norfolk :occasion14:

Lol good guess lived there 23 yrs but this is Jville!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back