Tiny amount of Silver.

CopperHoarder

Dec 23, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Don't use one yet.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've just bought $20.00 in Silver only 16 Grams since it was money left over in my Paypal.

What do you think 16 Grams of Silver would be worth in say 2-4 years?

I know it's not a lot of Silver by any means :laughing7: not even a Ounce. Just something I thought I'd start putting a little money in.

Any suggestions, what to pay a gram. (Ebay.. Horrible Prices)

Where I should buy them? There's a lot of China Sellers, and for some reason I don't trust them..

No telling what if will be worth. Could lose value just as easy as gaining value. Could drop to 10 bucks an ounce. Or go to 100 bucks. Or more or less. If you can afford. Buy some here and there hold in to it! You just never know...

I have been recently purchasing small amounts of silver myself. Oz or so every paycheck, up to about 7 ounces. It's like dirt cheap at the moment so I figure it should eventually go up!!

I've just bought $20.00 in Silver only 16 Grams since it was money left over in my Paypal.

What do you think 16 Grams of Silver would be worth in say 2-4 years?

I know it's not a lot of Silver by any means :laughing7: not even a Ounce. Just something I thought I'd start putting a little money in.

Any suggestions, what to pay a gram. (Ebay.. Horrible Prices)

Where I should buy them? There's a lot of China Sellers, and for some reason I don't trust them..

CH, I think if you want to stack small amounts you should buy junk silver coins. With bullion you pay too much premium with small amounts. I am guessing silver will keep going down short term and then go up when the government gets finished wreaking the economy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back