Time to start planning some 2009 Hunts?

Put me down for the hunt. Hunt on this side or wet side? Think wet side would be better for folks who cannot make it over the mtn. What type of hunt? I have some old and new coins, willing to donate for hunt but up to group.

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 564
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 563
Sounds like fun, I'm willing to travel to the dry side. I need to get rid of some moss anyways. :icon_sunny:

Besides I want to hit some of those honey holes that Paul has been hording. :icon_biggrin:

Keep in touch
Dan

Dan W Wa. said:
Sounds like fun, I'm willing to travel to the dry side. I need to get rid of some moss anyways. :icon_sunny:

Besides I want to hit some of those honey holes that Paul has been hording. :icon_biggrin:

Keep in touch
Dan

Who, me? Nothing but pull tabs over here!

You are right on nothing but pull tabs over here Paul. Wish we had all the luck some folks are having over on the wet side. Huh DetectorFreak!!!

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 548
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 553
Count me in. Detectorfreak will probably ride with me.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Count me in! As long as its during time I have off. I will let you know paul. I start vacation around March 24-31. I Have 4 days off from work and only work thursday, friday, and saturday. Please work around that schedule if you can. I will be riding up with JuJu. ;D We should do it in that 100 year old park you were talking about! Not a seeded hunt though. Those are just my thoughts.

There is a chance the ground will still be frozen solid in March. Some years it is, and some it isn't. I think there will be an early thaw this year judging by the weather so far......but I am by no means a weather man. April may be more realistic.

There are a couple very old parks here. One is (and always has been) the staging area for the Apple Blossom parade since the early 1900's.

Paul, you having hunt here in valley or over on the wet side?

Jim

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 519
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 522
How about town of Liberty on Hwy. 97;

Trinity up on Hwy 202 (way up). Old gold mining town. Has anyone been up here yet?

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 502
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 498
YEAH! I'd love to go to the park where they stage the Apple Blossom Parade!

Ruby would be cool too, but I thought I read that was private property now? Maybe I'm getting Ruby confused with some other ghost town?

Hey, I'll go where ever you guys want... just say when. ;D

49er said:
How about town of Liberty on Hwy. 97;

Trinity up on Hwy 202 (way up). Old gold mining town. Has anyone been up here yet?
I go to liberty every year. What isn' t private property, is under active mining claim. Tough for one guy to detect lt, let alone as a group.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

let me get some pics together to post here & see what strikes you guys. Liberty is not really a detecting place like JuJu said. if you guys want to do a liberty outting, we would be better off gold prospecting, which could be fun ( I have a 4 inch dredge). There are numerous ghost towns that are accessable. I will try to get some pics up here tonight.

Paul

Idc where we hunt, as long as no old coins are planted in the ground and as long as its old. We can even do it in a park in oregon if we have to :) I'd be up for driving down there. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back