clam bake 030.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 918
  • clam bake 031.JPG
    clam bake 031.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 860
  • clam bake 029.JPG
    clam bake 029.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 910
I thank my friend that informed me about the reply to this post,I really miss you guys!

Well the "charm" is a friends, as I stated in the beginning. I will need a tad bit more information to show him I do have the owner. Please PM me with the town you thought you lost it in, your name address ect so I can verify, a phone number for your friend would be much appreciated. You know the price of silver and all..........I will do my best. Give that girl a big kiss from me!

A year full of treasure for all and to all a prosperous year!

Upvote 0
Hi, Countrygirl,

Thank you for coming on to contact me. Since I posted this, I spoke to my husband again, who told me that he doesn't think he lost it there. He thinks that he lost it in CT where we live. I wish I could say that he is the owner, but it seems that someone else must be. I am glad to have heard from so many nice people who tried to help me find another one for him. At least, I know now that there are others out there and I can try to buy another one for him. Thanks again to all of you who cared enough to comment!

Upvote 0
You are very welcome, and thank you for being honest, I wish you the best of luck finding another. I will still talk with Jimmy and see what he has for plans for it.

Another idea would be to find out about where Hubby lost it and there are plenty of detectorists that love a challenge and would be willing to look for it for you. Right guys?

Good luck to you and thanks for bringing me back here!

Upvote 0
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Another idea would be to find out about where Hubby lost it and there are plenty of detectorists that love a challenge and would be willing to look for it for you. Right guys?
Yes if someone lives near the area there is a good chance someone would volunteer to search if she knows the specific area.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back