Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Frank on Thursday for another all-day hunt.

We worked really hard to get targets under our coils, but alas much no coppers were found this week.

I did find an old coin spill with a 1920 Merc, followed by a dateless Buffalo & a 1920 Wheatie. I have a habit of putting sticks in coin holes so I can see the area of activity. These were pretty close together.

Also found these 2 buttons on the hillside, guessing from around the same time as the coins.

Also went out on Friday and nabbed another small flat button and another tombac, as well as a 1915(?) Wheatie on the lip of a cellar hole I was at.

Until next Thursday, HH!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Upvote 16
Nice going. I have not found any silver in a LONG time. I thought it all had been found LOL

Forgot to mention that I was swinging my new M9 coil.

Got out with Frank on Thursday for another all-day hunt.

We worked really hard to get targets under our coils, but alas much no coppers were found this week.

I did find an old coin spill with a 1920 Merc, followed by a dateless Buffalo & a 1920 Wheatie. I have a habit of putting sticks in coin holes so I can see the area of activity. These were pretty close together.

Also found these 2 buttons on the hillside, guessing from around the same time as the coins.

Also went out on Friday and nabbed another small flat button and another tombac, as well as a 1915(?) Wheatie on the lip of a cellar hole I was at.

Until next Thursday, HH!

View attachment 2175757View attachment 2175758View attachment 2175759View attachment 2175760View attachment 2175761View attachment 2175762View attachment 2175763
like em' all and love that silver, thanks for posting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back