Thrift store section

It's going to become an orphan out there alone like that in my opinion. We will keep posting here as always, or so I believe.

T.

I'm guessing it's a search engine optimization ploy.

It is its own forum just like garage sales under the Treasure Hunting Forum..It has absolutely nothing to do with search engine optimization...

It is its own forum just like garage sales under the Treasure Hunting Forum..It has absolutely nothing to do with search engine optimization...
Well alrighty then! All I can say am glad that beachkid mentioned it or it may never have been found by many, at least not for a good while. Not everyone navigates this site from the main forum page, at least I don't. I won't complain though (already did that) or you may lock this thread the same way you locked this one for no particular reason- http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/thrift-stores/456849-thirft-stores-gets-its-own-section.html . Can I ask why? A simple discussion between two members? Made no sense in my opinion. No one was arguing. I'm guessing it didn't fit the criteria of the new forum?

You don't have to navigate to it, any new post or thread posted in Thrift Store forum will appear as "new posts" just like all other posts do.....

Other thread was locked and deleted because it was an attack on the new forum posted in the new forum....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back