Three Of Us Hunted The BAD Part Of Town (long)

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
thisistheplace2.jpg
Three of us met at 09:00 am this morning and this is the type of area we hunted. Looks simple enough....but read on.

twohunters2-1.jpg
Here's the other two doing some searching amongst the trees and trails.

wallets2.jpg
Some of the risks we encountered were people doing crack passed out in the woods. You just don't hunt these places by yourself. There are syringes everywhere and wallets & purses lying around that were stolen and pillaged. And burrs everywhere. Gloves are high on the menu around here.

hogspillicense2.jpg
There were good finds too. I got a nice coin spill buy a wallet and an old tobacco tin.

And for "BIG CAT DADDY" a hog t-shirt was lying beside an Aussie bottle of wine. Heck, just a hogs blind luck that I would find it out here. No skills required!

mustang2.jpg
It's always nice to find some older kids toys in the woods. Scott got a real nice car. This older Mustang sure made my day.

allcoinsandsunglasses2.jpg
We headed home just past noon. I went home to have some lunch and headed out for another hunt at a sports field where I got some more keepers.

lastringsandsilver2.jpg
Here are the best of the best today. The rings and silver coins were pulled out of a sports field. The rest out of the woods.

Attachments

• 34_NEWLOGO_2_9.jpg
    34_NEWLOGO_2_9.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 34_NEWLOGO_2_9.jpg
    34_NEWLOGO_2_9.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,183
Upvote 0
Sounds like you guys had a nice day out even in the bad part of town and brought home a bit of loot as well ~ Jimmy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back