Three of my other LOVES (New pics coming soon)

Re: Three of my other LOVES

I tell you though, metal detecting has taken up all my free time this spring and havent gotten out to do the pre-spawn and spawn bass fishing=the best time of year....So I promised myself that Saturday would go to MDing and Sunday to bassfishing...It is crazy, before I started metal detecting, nothing came close to fishing...Now I find myself conflicted and both 'competing for my attention' I guess that isnt a BAD problem to have though ;D ;D

I also love to fish... but I would never sit at a computer and spend time on a forum talking about it. :)

Well you certainly havent met a Southern BASS fisherman. He eats, sleeps, and breathes BASSFISHING....He will talk about it at any chance he gets dont matter if it is in person or on a computer or wherever... but even more he will be out on the lake every spare chance he gets!!! ;) :)

{Sentinel} said:
Well you certainly havent met a Southern BASS fisherman. He eats, sleeps, and breathes BASSFISHING....He will talk about it at any chance he gets dont matter if it is in person or on a computer or wherever... but even more he will be out on the lake every spare chance he gets!!! ;) :)

I guess that's true... I used to be like that... all kinds of fishing, bass or whatever. True.

One from couple weeks ago

Havent got to go out as much as I want to because I have been DETECTING...BOTH are VERY addicting. But here is a nice dark colored bass with a little pot belly that I pulled out of the rip rap. ;) I like to kiss'em before I let'em go ;)

Attachments

• 290057-R1-17-5.jpg
    290057-R1-17-5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,530
Re: One from couple weeks ago

{Sentinel} said:
Havent got to go out as much as I want to because I have been DETECTING...BOTH are VERY addicting. But here is a nice dark colored bass with a little pot belly that I pulled out of the rip rap. ;) I like to kiss'em before I let'em go ;)

Don't let your wife see you doing that.

HAHAHA LOL ;D Thats a good one W6Pea

Hey Sentinel,
Here is a HUGE GREEN my son caught at a pond this past summer. It was only a few ounces off a MO state record. Good Fishing, Happy Hunting...........
Baldingboy

Alex1.JPG

A few more we took out at landowner request.

Boys.JPG

Another decent pan..

me.JPG

Holy Cow, even my girl says thats a huge brim (or warmouth), and she loves brim fishing.

Yeah that is true....

Re: Three of my other LOVES (new pics added at bottom of thread)

Here is some new pics from my vacation down to Panama City Beach, FL and my deep sea fishing trip. Spent a week and a half with my girl and family at the end of June. My Dad and I went out on a 3 day, 2 night trip 6 hours out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. We did a helluva lot of fishin and some ;) ;D drinking (but we didnt have to drive ;D) and had a great time. At about 3 AM I was the only one up and had a flying fish rigged to a top water pole and I went to reel it in and it felt heavy. Well out of the dark came about a 4-5 foot tiger shark. It was hooked but didnt know it and it came to about 10 feet from the boat before it darted down. That began a 2 hour battle that had my arms feeling like jello. Not to mention it was only 25-30 pound test line :-[ It was a great fight though. I tried to get pictures of it but it was too dark. As I finally got it next to the boat, it darted down one more time and cut the line against the prop and that was that. The only bad part was that noone was awake to see this awesome action that I got....(We won't even talk about the UFO's that the whole crew saw :o :o) We got back to the marina on Friday night and stayed at the beach until Monday. It was great and brought back alot of old memories for me since I use to live there ;) Hope you like the pictures.

Attachments

• Panama City.JPG
    Panama City.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,637
  • My Pictures 206.jpg
    My Pictures 206.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,663
  • Deep Sea Trip4.JPG
    Deep Sea Trip4.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,717
  • deep Sea Trip5.JPG
    deep Sea Trip5.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 1,742
  • Deep Sea Trip2.JPG
    Deep Sea Trip2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,778
  • Deep Sea Trip.JPG
    Deep Sea Trip.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,791
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,814
Re: Three of my other LOVES (10/9-new pics added at bottom of thread)

You're right Diggumup. It really doesn't. Thanks for the cordial words :) ;)

i enjoy them all also

Attachments

• indexCADKOX36.jpg
    indexCADKOX36.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,473
  • DSC03677.JPG
    DSC03677.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,483
  • DSC03677.JPG
    DSC03677.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,495
  • indexCADKOX36.jpg
    indexCADKOX36.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,475

Great pics,Sentinel.Looks like fishing was good.The only fishing I ever did in Panama City,was along the 'Miracle Mile',and that was pretty good in my day,only needed one pole!

ROFLMAO @ WarsawDaddy :D :D ;D ;) You are right about the above! If a man couldn't "catch" a "fish" on the 'Miracle Mile' in Panama City Beach, than he COULD NOT "catch" one ANYWHERE! :D ;)

Steve71, how old are those wood carvings?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back