This just in...

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Las Vegas penny slot machines today saw the return of Immy, the veteran CRHer. After concentrating solely on nickels and halves for several months, the longtime searcher once again is focusing his efforts on the lowly penny.

Previous efforts to rekindle this pastime were foiled by several factors; dwindling machines coupled with an increase in penny gamblers. Reports suggest some of these players selected one cent slots as a means to obtain drinks for literally pennies. Savvy cocktail waitresses knew better however, and insisted a minimum amount be played before free drinks could be offered. This position was backed up by security, who also cite this as a chronic problem.

Mr Immy's first foray into pennies ($10) proved successful, as the following results indicate:

Wheats: 1942-D, 1944-D, 1953-D, 1956-D

Canadian: 1979, 2007 RCM

Log Cabin: 4

Holed: 1 (2004-D)

Copper: 152
Zinc: 848

Mr Immy is said to be "quite pleased" with these findings.

Not to be left out, nickels ($60) and halves ($200) were also searched. A 1942-P war nickel was discovered, apparently the first of that variety for Immy this year, leaving 11 more to complete the series. Upon finding this coin he was quoted as saying "Woo hoo!"

Much less fruitful were the halves. No viable finds were noted, and while Mr Immy did have a reaction to these results, his comments were not appropriate for a public forum.

Stay tuned for more...

Upvote 0
Mr Immy's exploits don't go unnoticed...........

News at eleven. 8)

Not sure if I got the right guy but I heard the voice of Walter Cronkite or Reasnor dictating or the guy that does "the rest of the story".

Good work.

Mojo

coinmojo said:
Not sure if I got the right guy but I heard the voice of Walter Cronkite or Reasnor dictating or the guy that does "the rest of the story".

Good work.

Mojo

"...and now you know the rest of the story." -Paul Harvey

Good job and very amusing, keep it up! :thumbsup:- Garbageman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back