This is what a bad day onion hunting looks like!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado

Attachments

• trash.jpg
    trash.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
Hi Onion,I am like you when I dig I go for all or go for nothing! But sometimes I put my machine on notch mode to go over the rusted stuff..So I probably miss stuff...Though I have done OK on that..This year I will be trying some new techniques...And I am still possibly going to by an water hunter machine that can pick up gold signals..Do you have any good suggestions? For the Wisconsin type of land scape and that type of metal detector would be good? I could use your professional insight on this idea.?

Ghost, I'm not a pro and I have never water hunted if you want some advise on water hunting try to contact XXX I'm sure he has a lot of suggestions!

onion

Onion,
As I recall aluminum cans do have some value, in large enough quantities!
Always enjoy your posts and input. Thanks for sharing.

Hey Onion. It's a good thing your wife loves you...Throwing all that crap on the kitchen counter like that!!! And knowing you, it's probably 2 or 3 time a day! ;D ~CO2

Onion. You are making my eyes water. Looks like the digs of most typical days in small town USA. You have the right plan though. That is the only way to success on most older sites unless they are cleared ground like Free looks for. Spotz

CO2, he's the ultimate recycler.coins to pocket, alum. to scrap bucket, dirt to compost heap. Jis wife is probably ok with it, she figures his hands fit around a broom and mop handle just like his BH. LOL

That is my work bench in the gargage 18 Gage stainless steel, I have ten sheets of it I hope one day to make a wet bar out of it!

Onion

Thanx onion, I would love to be able to unearth that much trash in three hours! ;D I dig all targets above iron, I guess I just need more practice with this new machine to locate my targets quicker! Thanks for the advice! 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back