Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20240820_151517.jpg

A sight I'll *NEVER* tire of......🥹

IMG_20240820_203802.jpg

Not one, not two....but four flashes in my eyes today! Plus a new drop of something old! Perfect weather! A very nice walk!!

Thanks for taking time out of your day to peek!!

Upvote 42
WOW can we get some close ups of those rings?

You find some Yellow stuff.
Too small and a tad far away.
Better picture Whadi please.
Congratulations
Sorry 😞 guys, I broke my camera. (When I threw it up in the air in celebration...I missed catching it. 😊 )

Best I can do this time. The rings are both marked 10k though. 😁 if that helps..

Thanks!

That new drop of something old is a bit of a possible special coin. Look it up. But, in all honesty, I don't see anything special. 🤷‍♂️

1951D_A.jpg
1951D_B.jpg
1951D_C.jpg

What do you think? 🦧

You need to put those rings under that loop sir.
Tell me Pepper......just what information are you seeking off those rings? They are just a wedding band and a non-descript graduation ring, both modern. Both marked with just 10k.

Besides....the "loop" belongs to a friend who just happened to be visiting. Sorry. But, if there's some feature you wish to know about, ask away and I'll gladly tell you. 🤷‍♂️

Tell me Pepper......just what information are you seeking off those rings? They are just a wedding band and a non-descript graduation ring, both modern. Both marked with just 10k.

Besides....the "loop" belongs to a friend who just happened to be visiting. Sorry. But, if there's some feature you wish to know about, ask away and I'll gladly tell you. 🤷‍♂️
Nothing at all just a better picture of the rings was asked for by a few.
No worries at all, don't need to see any of them up close.

Nothing at all just a better picture of the rings was asked for by a few.
No worries at all, don't need to see any of them up close.
BTB ...The other 2 "flashes" ? Turned out to be a heavy gold plate. 🤷‍♂️

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back