The Templars left a map to the treasure!

Hello,

I don't know what kind of treasure or thing (or nothing) is at oak island, but one thing I know, I'm investigating the Templars and their lost treasure for some time, and I have many reasons to believe (I will not call them proofs but solid facts) that the treasure was taken to Portugal, the templars ships arrived at Portugal at approximately 18 October 1307, so I don't see any possibility or reason to be taken from the safe lands of Portuguese templars to oak island.

Hello,

I don't know what kind of treasure or thing (or nothing) is at oak island, but one thing I know, I'm investigating the Templars and their lost treasure for some time, and I have many reasons to believe (I will not call them proofs but solid facts) that the treasure was taken to Portugal, the templars ships arrived at Portugal at approximately 18 October 1307, so I don't see any possibility or reason to be taken from the safe lands of Portuguese templars to oak island.

Evidence suggest that the Templar ships left France in early September of 1307, so it must have been a long trip to Portugal.
Cheers, Loki

Evidence suggest that the Templar ships left France in early September of 1307, so it must have been a long trip to Portugal.
Cheers, Loki

Can you show me some links of that evidence ? the information i have is that the templars ships left la rochele in october 1 to 3 days before the 13th.

If they know all the charges they would be accused more than 1 month earlier don't you think Jacques de Molay would save himself along with at least other 50 templars that were with him ? I think all the facts indicate the Templars left France at last time, it wasn't a well planed escape in my opinion and they didn't leave all at same time, I think the ships were loaded with cargo one by one and left in direction to Portugal, not Oak Island.

If they know all the charges they would be accused more than 1 month earlier don't you think Jacques de Molay would save himself along with at least other 50 templars that were with him ? I think all the facts indicate the Templars left France at last time, it wasn't a well planed escape in my opinion and they didn't leave all at same time, I think the ships were loaded with cargo one by one and left in direction to Portugal, not Oak Island.

The fact is well documented that King Philip had sent out sealed orders in early September to his seneschals and bailus in all parts of France. These orders, which called for the arrests of all Templars, were not to be opened until the night before October 13th. Important to remember is that the Templars had supporters throughout France and many of them knew Philip's agents and many probably were Philip's agents.
Jean de Chalons, in his testimony even said that they had known about the pending arrests and that is why Gerard de Villier was escaping in 18 galleys. Now please don't come back and say "how could one man sail 18 galleys" I have heard that too many times.
btw, how about this evidence of all the Templar treasures taken to Portugal?

Cheers, Loki

The fact is well documented that King Philip had sent out sealed orders in early September to his seneschals and bailus in all parts of France. These orders, which called for the arrests of all Templars, were not to be opened until the night before October 13th. Important to remember is that the Templars had supporters throughout France and many of them knew Philip's agents and many probably were Philip's agents.
Jean de Chalons, in his testimony even said that they had known about the pending arrests and that is why Gerard de Villier was escaping in 18 galleys. Now please don't come back and say "how could one man sail 18 galleys" I have heard that too many times.
btw, how about this evidence of all the Templar treasures taken to Portugal?

Cheers, Loki
If it was taken to Portugal ,Then the city of Tomar is one obvious candidate as they lived there for long time...but there are many places in Portugal where they could have constructed an elaborate underground cave complex for the treasure hiding place,,,what we need is a clue or document of some sort to go on.... Maybe bjcvieira can hint us his clues in general terms...

TT

I feel I need to weigh in here a bit. We know that the Knights Templar was not persecuted in Portugal, but experienced a name change to become the Knights of Christ. Henry the Navigator and Vasco da Gama were members of that order. Miguel Corte-Real and Gaspar Corte-Real were also Knights of Christ, which is interesting because both sailed to the New World, Gaspar in about 1500 and he never returned. Then we have Joao Alvares Fagundes, who travelled here and tried to establish a settlement on what is now Cape Breton Island (though that is still being debated). Champlain referenced Fagundes' presence in his records. The Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494 split the New World between Spain and Portugal, with the demarcation line through Nova Scotia. Spain got the richer (and warmer!) part. This link provides some information on Fagundes; Biography ? FAGUNDES, JOÃO ALVARES ? Volume I (1000-1700) ? Dictionary of Canadian Biography. There are maps that clearly show the Portuguese flag over Nova Scotia. I'm not saying that any treasure on Oak Island is, or may have been, Templar, but what I am saying is that there is a link between the Templars (aka the Knights of Christ) and the New World, particularly this part of it. There are some in this corner of the world who are now searching quite strongly to locate and verify the Portuguese presence here, and if that occurs, then that will be my treasure.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I feel I need to weigh in here a bit. We know that the Knights Templar was not persecuted in Portugal, but experienced a name change to become the Knights of Christ. Henry the Navigator and Vasco da Gama were members of that order. Miguel Corte-Real and Gaspar Corte-Real were also Knights of Christ, which is interesting because both sailed to the New World, Gaspar in about 1500 and he never returned. Then we have Joao Alvares Fagundes, who travelled here and tried to establish a settlement on what is now Cape Breton Island. Champlain referenced Fagundes' presence in his records. The Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494 split the New World between Spain and Portugal, with the demarcation line through Nova Scotia. Spain got the richer (and warmer!) part. This link provides some information on Fagundes; Biography ? FAGUNDES, JOÃO ALVARES ? Volume I (1000-1700) ? Dictionary of Canadian Biography. There are maps that clearly show the Portuguese flag over Nova Scotia. I'm not saying that any treasure on Oak Island is, or may have been, Templar, but what I am saying is that there is a link between the Templars (aka the Knights of Christ) and the New World, particularly this part of it. There are some in this corner of the world who are now searching quite strongly to locate and verify the Portuguese presence here, and if that occurs, then that will be my treasure.

Yes. it is a fact that Fagundes established a colony on Cape Breton, many historians believe it was at present day Ingonish, as some research is ongoing I believe that it may be proven yet this year.
I know that Champlain mentioned a Portuguese presence but I didn't think he mentioned who it specifically was.
And yes it is a fact that many Templars escaped to Portugal, but many also escaped North to Scotland. The ships they had were no more then 20 years old at the time, with a few newer yet. It is my premise that it was this group that followed the Viking routes to Vinland in 1308 after wintering within sight of the Ardchatten Priory. The Ardchatten group was an offshoot of the Templars own Cistercian Order and with no way of knowing what had happened in France in October would have welcomed them.
The leader of this group of Templars was the Master of France Gerard de Villiers whom had become the most wanted man in France and was never seen again after being referred to by Jean de Chalons in his testimony before the inquisition.
I do agree with some of FinderKeepers assumptions, but not all of them. I have always said I premised a small fortress at New Ross (called at first Charing Cross), but that it was dismantled and the items stored there moved to a site near Annapolis Basin.
I premise that the items stored in Nova Scotia would be considered by many a religious heresy. Although there was a documented 150,000 gold Florins from Cyprus and all of the treasures from the Templar Headquarters in Paris that Philip had his eye on that also disappeared.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply lokiblossom. I just want to add that it has not been accepted as fact yet that Fagundes established the colony in Cape Breton - not yet anyway. If the work being done uncovers evidence to support the theory, then that is a different story entirely. As of today, we still remain within the realm of theory/opinion - mind you highly educated/researched opinion, but not fact yet. My fingers remain crossed however!

Yes i have, i have several evidences, i know the region, but i still don't have the resources to found it, because it's a big area it would need several months or years to found it.

I'am opened to proposals if somebody wants to sponsor a research.

I feel I need to weigh in here a bit. We know that the Knights Templar was not persecuted in Portugal, but experienced a name change to become the Knights of Christ. Henry the Navigator and Vasco da Gama were members of that order. Miguel Corte-Real and Gaspar Corte-Real were also Knights of Christ, which is interesting because both sailed to the New World, Gaspar in about 1500 and he never returned. Then we have Joao Alvares Fagundes, who travelled here and tried to establish a settlement on what is now Cape Breton Island (though that is still being debated). Champlain referenced Fagundes' presence in his records. The Treaty of Tordesillas in 1494 split the New World between Spain and Portugal, with the demarcation line through Nova Scotia. Spain got the richer (and warmer!) part. This link provides some information on Fagundes; Biography ? FAGUNDES, JOÃO ALVARES ? Volume I (1000-1700) ? Dictionary of Canadian Biography. There are maps that clearly show the Portuguese flag over Nova Scotia. I'm not saying that any treasure on Oak Island is, or may have been, Templar, but what I am saying is that there is a link between the Templars (aka the Knights of Christ) and the New World, particularly this part of it. There are some in this corner of the world who are now searching quite strongly to locate and verify the Portuguese presence here, and if that occurs, then that will be my treasure.

Yes the Portuguese Templars were in nova scotia (under the name of order of Christ)i have no doubt of that, but they were there at least 100 or 200 years after 1307 so i can assure you that they didn't hide any "original" treasure that came from la Rochele in oak island because the treasure at that time was safe in other place so there was no reason to move it, i have seen the oak island rocks letters and symbols, they seem encrypted but no with any of the templar encryption methods i know, so to me oak island has nothing to do with Templars.

One more interesting thing is that Templar Order had a special taste for archaeology, they always seem to build their temples and churchs at places that had been occupied by anterior civilizations like the Greek, the Romans, the Celtic and others... I was not surprise if they were at oak island because they saw something "human made" and decided to investigate.

One more interesting thing is that Templar Order had a special taste for archaeology, they always seem to build their temples and churchs at places that had been occupied by anterior civilizations like the Greek, the Romans, the Celtic and others... I was not surprise if they were at oak island because they saw something "human made" and decided to investigate.

bjcviera...what is the general area of your investigation for Templar Treasure? Is it Tomar? Sintra? or the islands?

TT

bjcviera...what is the general area of your investigation for Templar Treasure? Is it Tomar? Sintra? or the islands?

TT

Hello and thank you for your interest, i can not give you such information but i can....

templar_item.JPG

Amigo's :coffee2: I shot an arrow in the sky,It landed in the bullseye on Oak Island,by the time I found it, a beaver got a hold of my arrow and chewed it up, all I could find was the arrow head, It was on the bullseye on the X of the treasure, but Robbin hood already beat me to it , and from what I have heard is he gave all the treasure to the poor, O well, win some, lose some,at least I got my arrow head back,:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:NP:cat:

Very restricted but you can do it on private property.

thanks bjcvieira
by the way it is also good to check other treasure legends in Portugal..for example there was once a legend in Portugal that the retreating moors buried their gold as they retreated...but I couldnt find any real document to check for a possible locality though I saw one old newspaper clip about one morrish treaure being found in the mountains ..any ideas on such legends and possible sources?

TT

Tintin,
Oak Islands so called "the money pit" is true. It consists of a shaft driven down to the depth then nrising in a parallel shaft towards the surface where it stops short of surfacing, but is accurately located and is accessble by a new excavation at a predetermined point, not by the origional shaft. Thus they ddn't care if the origional shaft was flooded by someone triggering their trap.. In oher words think of a 'J' tunnel system.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back