battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa

Attachments

• homestead2.jpg
    homestead2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 556
Upvote 0
LOL I didnt stick around long enough to check... This is about the time I heard banging in the next room and ran pretty fast.
Prob. some small woodland creature but I wasnt stinking around to find out... Big Bad tattooed from head to toe battlecat
was hauling butt back to his truck... ;D

"Whimsical country cottage with wonderful ventilation looking for you to give it that home owner's touch. Partially furnished, beautiful views and plenty of room for pets."

:o

Those are the kinds of places I dream about and seldom ever find! That place is a real time capsule! No telling what you will find there. Good Luck! I am jealous as all get out!

Chris Reynolds
Chief Petty Officer, USN

Isn't that what the real estate people call a "Handyman Special" ??????? :D

DFXDude

Yes and if you go down stairs you will find that the kitchen is floor is falling in ...There is a million bee nests inside the wall as you open the door and you don't want to peeve them off....There is a lot of raccoon stuff on the floor a skeleton under the basement door of I am not sure what?In the walls upstairs more bee's and some old books and furniture not fit for your dead grandmother! And she is telling you I am right!The trees are falling on top and Oh Yes don't wake up the spirits!!! they will get you!And if My brother finds you there he will too! The State is just about had it with the place and County is going to burn it because there is a lot of Dangerous decease there because of all the mice and dead animals...Don't drink the unopened liqueur bottles on the shelf you will find your self in space after your next fart!It's really bad stuff!And don't get scratched because the shots from the doctor won't work! The neighbors are watching and they are crazy as hell...Have you heard of the rumor about what they did to the tresspasser? It's really bad ....! But they got away with it! You might find the person if you look close enough!And don't dare to sleep on that bed Mice lived in the mattress when I lived there and it is all true!And them bees just would not stop buzzing at night and the Spirits are all to dam loud at night!And as you notice..Lighting loves to hit the Telephone /electric poles outside leading to the upstairs...Don't get caught! the place is BAD NEWS!Oh Yes! and the those in the Cemetery? ??? acrossed the street as it is named Spiritville...I can't even begin to tell you, what them there soles will do to you when they get to you ...They?all watch the place for us!And we gave them the OK to do what they want!He! He! :D
If you should fall through the floor ...You may be it's victume for good and thats not funny either! :o

That is the spooky story of the night!? and the reality of this story.... Please be carefull in abandoned buildings,They are not safe for anyone Period! ;D

having a Hard time contacting the owners... No address posted, Maybe the county owns it?? Guess I will have to
talk to the neighbors. If that doesn't lead to anything what should I do?? Kids go back there and party( beer cans all through the place)
Is it ever okay to search without permission??
Oh another spooky thing... In one of the rooms there is still old post cards and Christmas cards on the floor...
Man I can freak myself out just sitting hear..lol
Ghost Surf, sorry no basements in Florida, not upstairs on this house either. But there are lots of bees nests!!
I will be careful while I am there, Cant wait to get the black and white photos developed!!!!!

MDnoob your not helping the first evil dead movie scared me to death when I was like 13!!!

Are there Neighbors ? if there are, I would ask them, Who ownes the land. IF they don't know, ask them IF they think anyone would mind ? and go from there. I KNOW everyone says "Get Permission" but sometimes, when nobody is willing to accept ownership, the only thing left, is making shure anyone who might see you there has no problems.

Battlecat,
If you are having a hard time finding out who owns it, check and see if the county has a tax assessor website. That will tell you who owns it. I doubt it will come to this, but if the county isn't helpful in giving you the information, write them a letter formally requesting information per the Freedom of Information Act. This has work for me before. Anyway, good luck with the site and keep us updated.

Hi I did not mean to scare you..just haveing a little fun with words! Though I do wish you luck and still do be careful!Sometimes old places such as that will lead you to some purty neat items.Search trhe basement wall and around all trees...Any where you can think of ..Sometimes in walls there will be neat stuff.Attics are cool, but watch out for those pesky varments and BEE"S :o Do a complete yard search under and above...Down any well beaten path and driveways!Near ponds and out houses and garage or any old beaten down biuldings.Along fence lines will sometime find hidden treasures..By light poles and tanks and ditches..where ever human have gone or service people.Just literally all places in your site!Thats only outside stuff...inside would be a totally different career!And that would be fun stuff to me!By the way ...Rats and mice do not have urinary bags ..it just runs down there legs and can have some very deadly sickness if just breathed in or by puncture wound...If you don't believe me get a black light and go there at night,then turn on the light and see there trail because the black light will illuminate the urine trial..This is true fact..I know Some stuff about veterinary work and black lights are used for checking walls during housekeeping cleaning procedures.I know that very well!

I guess that's the old homesite you were talking about.Man,that place looks like a helluva place to search!BTW-you'd be surprised to find out how much certain ephermera such as old postcards sell for.As for permission,i'd go with what jeff of PA said.Also what psarci said about tax records,but you would have to know the actual address of the site.Oh yeah,"The Evil Dead" scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.Right after the movie,my mother decided to get back at me and my brother,for always scaring our little sisters.So she took us out in the country in the middle of nowhere to an old abandoned house,got us out of the car and she took off and left us!Man we were scared shitless,it was pitch black and we just knew some psychotic killer was gonna get us!LOL She came back about 20 min. later and I don't think we scared our sisters again,at least not for a week or two anyway.LOL Anyway, that's a killer site keep us posted! H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back