THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Unbelievable talent... all three of them! My dad wanted me to take classical guitar lessons as a kid. I did and was pretty good at it! Was not a fan! What... I said does this stuff have to do with rock? Ohhhhhhhh!!! Along came Yngwie J Malmsteen! (and others) Pronounced eng-vay. https://music.allpurposeguru.com/2020/01/the-neoclassical-heavy-metal-phenomenon/ Still I liked Alex Lifeson more then Jimi Hendrix. I attended GIT but never became a rock god.

Rush influenced me more then anyone or any band in my younger years.

obx-shipwreck-2022-1024x761.jpg

Good morning! Hope you are all well xx

Had a look at the maps again last night… given the Shooters now seem to be invading ‘our’ fields on Saturdays 🙄… have found 3 new fields in the middle of villages… now it’s up to himself to investigate their status! We have 15,000 acres … but some of it has tenants… so need to check with them before we start digging! But could be good fields as they are inside the villages 😆…

Don’t know if you saw the news of the Chew Valley Hoard… 2,528 coins from the 11th Century were found in 2019…. Valued at £4.3 Million 🤯… ! xx
Go For It Bloss :icon_thumleft: Sounds Like you have 2 have lots of land to work ahead of you (GREEN ACRES)? :laughing7: WE all here think with your weather improving and it becoming wintertime here, maybe you need us USA T-Net Pirates to lend you a hand :skullflag::headbang::laughing7:
Let us know, we'll be on the next boat across the Pond :wav:

Unbelievable talent... all three of them! My dad wanted me to take classical guitar lessons as a kid. I did and was pretty good at it! Was not a fan! What... I said does this stuff have to do with rock? Ohhhhhhhh!!! Along came Yngwie J Malmsteen! (and others) Pronounced eng-vay. https://music.allpurposeguru.com/2020/01/the-neoclassical-heavy-metal-phenomenon/ Still I liked Alex Lifeson more then Jimi Hendrix. I attended GIT but never became a rock god.

Rush influenced me more then anyone or any band in my younger years.

Yeah Geddy Lee had crazy octave ranges for a bass player if you ask me. What talent that wasn't much recognized. I loved me some Rush in the late 70s - 80s and even as much in the 90s (my grunge days). I was peeking in music those days.

I have to say … you all are the nicest boys I’ve ever known 😍 … when someone has a problem… talks about personal stuff… it’s always met with kindness/support. That is a very special thing. Makes me proud to be a Pirate aboard this ship xx 🤗 💕
:notworthy::thumbsup:
:3some::love4:

Have you ever wanted a pair of shoes that are comfortable for work or play? Try this brand my feet are loving them. I got the low kicks but they do come in high tops. Keen is the name.
Have the exact shoe and color. On my second pair, Yes totally agree, my favorite shoe.... I'll put 12k-17k steps in a day with no problem... Enjoy

I have to say … you all are the nicest boys I’ve ever known 😍 … when someone has a problem… talks about personal stuff… it’s always met with kindness/support. That is a very special thing. Makes me proud to be a Pirate aboard this ship xx 🤗 💕
Indeed! Who would have thought that treasure pirates would turn out to be the nicest people?
It's very inspiring I must say.

I'm not sure how to find the page, but how may types of memberships are there here on T-Net? I contribute which makes me a "Charter member", but curious of all the others? Gold / Silver etc....

I was good enough on the mandolin for possibly a bluegrass band. Just never went that route. Too busy with my large "family" I spose. 😔 sigh...

They do tend to get in the way don't they? I was a semi-pro bowler too. I even had a sponsor! But....couldn't hack the travel needed again,"family".

And for what!? To dash my dreams? So I could be alone the rest of life!?!?

And I was too busy making bad decisions to settle down and have kids OR make the proper commitment to be a success in the music industry.
Turned out to be a Jack of many trades, and master of none.
Oh well, had lots of fun!
No regrets. :dontknow:

Click on this link.

I'm not sure how to find the page, but how may types of memberships are there here on T-Net? I contribute which makes me a "Charter member", but curious of all the others? Gold / Silver etc....
Newbie - 0 Posts
Tenderfoot - 1-9 Posts
Greenie - 10-19 Posts
Jr. Member - 20-99 Posts
Full Member - 100-249 Posts
Sr. Member - 250-499 Posts
Hero Member - 500-999 Posts
Bronze Member - 1000-2499 Posts
Silver Member - 2500-4999 Posts
Gold Member - 5000+ Posts
Diamond Member - 50,000+ Posts
Charter Member - Yearly Paid Membership