THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Closer to my place.

100_0054.JPG

Nope. Have had damn near every brand of those they crap out quick!
Can openers made by yabbos.....
An old time "John Wayne" or "P38" that came with the old USMC "C" rations is damn near indestructable and fits in your pocket. A little slow, but works every time. I got one in my pocket now.

Treat him as if fully aware of you from here on out. Adress him as if he is coherent as yourself.
And don't feed him stress and anxiety by example.
If you were on the inside looking out and couldn't be noticeably responsive, how would you have the people around you behave?

Because it can get crazy after you're exhausted and confused.
As my sisters would state sometimes .
"Are we going up the stairs or down the stairs?"

There are angels in the medical field. And to counter that, there are case hardened people too.
Watch how the angels work. A little of them leaves with thier patients. A hard life . But a gracious one we can emulate a tiny bit as we face our loved ones fading to other dimensions.
No , it's not easy.

Smile at the crestfallen other family you see. You can say" I know", and mean it. But your smile will do the same just as well.

Bring in some cookies for anyone around.
Hold your father in laws hand and talk about simple pleasures.
If he's in the mood for humor ask if he'd sign up for the floor he's on's limbo contest as a bedridden friend once set as a goal. Right after world peace...

Take care of the caretakers. Who else will if not you?
Nice one RC, very nice. You're a good man.

Not that it's any help to know this. Life has taught me. In this current world? Having children has nothing to do with anything.

I can only speak my own mind. But, suffice it to know that I came from a big family, made one as big. Grandkids, great grandkids....etc. And....I am as *alone* as the definition states.

Haven't seen nor heard from *ANY* of my so called family in *YEARS*!

They're all too busy making their *own* traditions!

My take? If everyone is about making their own traditions....there are *no* "traditions"!

They'll find me one day....lying next to that 50 dollar gold piece I had dug up. Then, they'll take the coin, shove me in a pot, and go about their tradition building. 🙄

TRUTH.

You have my sympathy, empathy and prayers. But having children? Nothing.
It's a sad world we live in sometimes. Can't count on anybody it seems.

Nope. Have had damn near every brand of those they crap out quick!
Can openers made by yabbos.....
Still have the Swing-away I bought when I moved out of the house in 1977, still works great!

Both bedrooms have gaps between the carpet and skirting boards so you can see daylight between them. One section.
View attachment 2174387
The food cupboard with something growing in it.

View attachment 2174388
Power points.
View attachment 2174391
View attachment 2174393
Light fitting wires hanging out of ceiling.
View attachment 2174395
The shower.
View attachment 2174397
Thats just some of it.
That's friggin' disgusting! Too bad arson is a crime, it looks justified there.

9 1/2 inch blade, Victorinox the beast..... my go to cut everything in the kitchen knife. Local meat department guy said he used it for salsa and everything else, so... years ago... I had him order me one.

100_0059.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back