THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

No $hit really?
1729053587808.png

1729053625111.png

1729053654792.png

Afternoon all! xx Hope you are all good! Xx 🤗

Been doing some thinking… my neighbour is an $ick. He scares my flock off when they come down to eat 🙄 I have tried talking, tried arguing, tried being nice.. zip… he still does it every single day.

I now ignore it and continue to put feed down every day. As soon as he goes out in the car, they come down! I once viewed this as intimidating… (ie he tried to control what I did in my garden).

But now I see, me and by continuing to come to eat every day..the birds, we are controlling him! He has to stop what ever he is doing in his house, to go out side, clap, bang, wave a towel.. to scare them away 😂… now after 3 years you may think he would have noticed this… apparently not! 😂. Am very tempted to write him a letter pointing this out… what’s that saying .. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result 🤨 xx

Afternoon all! xx Hope you are all good! Xx 🤗

Been doing some thinking… my neighbour is an $ick. He scares my flock off when they come down to eat 🙄 I have tried talking, tried arguing, tried being nice.. zip… he still does it every single day.

I now ignore it and continue to put feed down every day. As soon as he goes out in the car, they come down! I once viewed this as intimidating… (ie he tried to control what I did in my garden).

But now I see, me and by continuing to come to eat every day..the birds, we are controlling him! He has to stop what ever he is doing in his house, to go out side, clap, bang, wave a towel.. to scare them away 😂… now after 3 years you may think he would have noticed this… apparently not! 😂. Am very tempted to write him a letter pointing this out… what’s that saying .. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result 🤨 xx
Just keep planting pot seeds in his yard after he leaves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back