THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Go big or stay at home.

View attachment 2174036
The real meal deal.
I turned all 3 forward.
Put 1/2" 120 psi through them.
Better be wearing the bedt ear protection.
Sure. Lucky the 'bird had enough room for my little plastic horns, the front in/under the nose has room.

firebird front full.jpg

Mine would fit on the hood.
Newer urban version of this.

View attachment 2174039
Toro-tesla.... teslo? Torsa? An Oxy Moron! Horns.. a Texas normal right wing thing.. On an electric left wing thing!!!

Oh Shit is happening and I'm going to anti up so I can join the politics forum again, it is interesting over there! :laughing7: :headbang:

Happy Indigenous People’s Day!
Columbus never saw North America; some of my family were living here by then anyway. Hard to discover a land that has permanent residents already. 😆 The history book authors should be embarrassed.

I have these on the Firebird, 'cept mine are older made in Italy Hella brand. Peeps look around for a truck not expecting that blast from a sports/muscle car!

View attachment 2174027
In the 70s a mate had a car that had a loud speaker under the bonnet, I used to be able to replicate the police siren of the time back then whistling :laughing7:

I have these on the Firebird, 'cept mine are older made in Italy Hella brand. Peeps look around for a truck not expecting that blast from a sports/muscle car!

View attachment 2174027
I used to have a set like that in my old VW Beetle. Talk about getting strange looks!

Happy Indigenous People’s Day!
Columbus never saw North America; some of my family were living here by then anyway. Hard to discover a land that has permanent residents already. 😆 The history book authors should be embarrassed.
Exactly! Just think of the arrogance of the Europeans to sail to a fully populated continent, and then claim they "discovered " it. A$$wipes.

Ever use a bit of a bar of soap to lubricate the threads before drilling?
no but I bet that would've been awesome to have on that job. But too easy for that Hard ass I worked for :laughing7:
the guys told me just before I started, they were listening to the truck radio one day on the job and he showed up and because they couldn't hear him talk, he snatched the radio out of the dash :nono::icon_salut:... All 3 brothers were Salty....

The give away turkey wing. 😁 bit fatty but delicious!
View attachment 2174081
They had to do a little bird amputation to fit it in the pan.🤣
It was a delicious meal. 😋
The cranberries and the pecans were the only non farm thing.
Everything else was they're own grown/raised food.

They had to do a little bird amputation to fit it in the pan.🤣
It was a delicious meal. 😋
The cranberries and the pecans were the only non farm thing.
Everything else was they're own grown/raised food.
I love turkey and duck. When I used to get ducks, my misses not a fan of them, id roast one and me and my staffy would pig out on it and demolished in 20 minutes between us. This bit for you, this bit for me, this bit.... :laughing7:
My misses, Italian, does an awesome turkey wing cooked in pasta sauce, cooked for hours till it can be virtually sucked off the bone, served with my favourite fettucini. 😀
They're mad, but they are good cooks! 🤣

We are moving tomorrow. The other day I said to the misses, I think we have too much for a quick move with the go slow guys we have coming. They are the only ones within miles of where we are, used them last time and it was like I was watching people in slow motion milking the time, payed by the hour. So I organised a light truck and we took all the plants and things from the garage and shed. Phew, glad we did. Took two and half hours load time and the same to empty at the new place. That's 5 hours save time. Cost us $230.
Them $170 an hour. We're in front.
But what a drive. Almost, and I mean so close to getting run off the road going there through the bush by a double b road train. He swerved towards us and if I hadn't dropped the passenger side wheels onto the gravel off of the bitumen we'd have been hit. Took me 15 seconds to keep control feeling the truck trying to sway wanting to leave the road. Some of these guys driving these rigs are a.....les, on their phones paying little attention. I was glad when we arrived.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back