THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ok guys... here we go....
Something wicked this way comes... its official.

It is headed right for us and going to strengthen... this is a worst case scenario for us as far as the track is concerned...
Now its all about the strength... and the landfall zone itself.
that will dictate the severity of the damage which will be no less than what we just went through at the VERY LEAST.
This is a by far worst case scenario for us if it hits here like this forecast currently depicts... DUE to the direction of impact.
Pray for us....
We are going to need it if this info holds true.

150217_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

How is everyone? I'm really missing you lot but I'm so busy ATM and life is a pile of crap so haven't really gotten around to spending time here
Stay away from the ATMs and you'll save time.
Meaning get a higher withdrawal amount of $$$.

It is headed right for us and going to strengthen... this is a worst case scenario for us as far as the track is concerned...
that will dictate the severity of the damage which will be no less than what we just went through at the VERY LEAST.
This is a by far worst case scenario for us if it hits here like this forecast currently depicts... DUE to the direction of impact.
Pray for us....

View attachment 2172540
What the heck.
You certainly don't need that happening so soon.

Best of luck, keep the batteries dry. The cuts might be deep.

I will be intermittent at best from here on out...

Prep now will make the last prep look like childs play...
so i will be very busy and post / update when i take breaks or get a chance.
Already starting here !!🫡

This one is supposed to be a big rain maker. Possibly a cat 1 when it comes ashore south of Tampa. That area is totally trashed on the coast from Helene. It will crossover Florida & pop out on my side near me. Fingers crossed.
Rainmaker ? ? ?
Thats yesterdays news... where ya been ?
gonna be a major hurricane.

I suggest you prep as well.

I will be intermittent at best from here on out...

Prep now will make the last prep look like childs play...
so i will be very busy and post / update when i take breaks or get a chance.
Don't fret about us! Just keep your head down and batten those hatches. We'll catch up on the other side.

Still praying 🙏!

🫡

Pray for us....

View attachment 2172540
Prayers sent! Stay safe!
Time for concrete homes.. I know a guy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back