THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Its not about the $ ... its about the method.
I have no way of doing it short of sending $20 in the snail mail.
Which i did do once a long time ago...
reluctantly due to the thought of it being lost or.

I did have the thought of sending $20 in crusty salt water eaten pennies just for kicks once.
:)

Even better than that....multiple Spanish galleons from the same fleet. Lots of coins coming up 4 and 8 reales !! Thousands and thousands of them !!
Doesn't mean a thing to anyone but the one finding. 🤭

At least she doesn't have a purse to hold. 😂 I love giving the business to men holding their wife's bag outside a fitting room! "Excuse me sir, I really love that bag, can you tell me where you got it?" Them- "It's NOT MINE, not my bag, this bag is NOT MINE, I don't carry a bag, not my bag." 🤣

The video interviews the "Dirt Nerds"

Well these guys are permission wreckers as I see it.
There are a few segments of the video showing gaping holes left in the field.
"Oh sure they went back and filled these back in" 😉 😉

Here's a screen grab of the one dude detecting over previous dug holes.
Yup-arseholes

Prove me wrong.

View attachment 2171821
Probably not in this case but I've had farmers tell me to not worry about filling in the holes I made in their fields. They said it was just aerating the soil. 😏

At least she doesn't have a purse to hold. 😂 I love giving the business to men holding their wife's bag outside a fitting room! "Excuse me sir, I really love that bag, can you tell me where you got it?" Them- "It's NOT MINE, not my bag, this bag is NOT MINE, I don't carry a bag, not my bag." 🤣
If all else fails, flaunt it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back