THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all.

Had to stop for gas yesterday. I was in the street waiting to turn into the gas station and saw that the parking lot and all the gas pumps were almost full. I commented that "Everybody and their dog must be getting gas today". The traffic parted, and I pulled in and rolled up to the only open pump. Looked over at the car next to me, and saw that my comment was spot on.

IMG_6370.jpeg

Afternoon chums!! Hope u have all had a nice Sunday! Xx 🤗

As predicted torrential rain over night and this morning so i made an executive decision that we would not be detecting today!! So we went to the Rocks by Rail museum to see if we could glean any info on the ironstone mining that took place in some of our fields… hmm there wasnt much info.. but himself had a lovely time looking at the trains!! xx

He has had an emotionally hard few days .. he watched a documentary about Roman Soldiers earlier in the week, and was crushed when they said Roman Soldiers had to be over 6ft… so he wouldnt have made the cut… inconsolable is his current mood…😔 when i explained this to the train man, he looked strangely at us.. and let Himself climb up into on of the engines.. that put a smile back on his chops.. ahh. what a awesome girlfriend i am … 😂😂 xx
IMG_6029.jpeg

Afternoon chums!! Hope u have all had a nice Sunday! Xx 🤗

As predicted torrential rain over night and this morning so i made an executive decision that we would not be detecting today!! So we went to the Rocks by Rail museum to see if we could glean any info on the ironstone mining that took place in some of our fields… hmm there wasnt much info.. but himself had a lovely time looking at the trains!! xx

He has had an emotionally hard few days .. he watched a documentary about Roman Soldiers earlier in the week, and was crushed when they said Roman Soldiers had to be over 6ft… so he wouldnt have made the cut… inconsolable is his current mood…😔 when i explained this to the train man, he looked strangely at us.. and let Himself climb up into on of the engines.. that put a smile back on his chops.. ahh. what a awesome girlfriend i am … 😂😂 xx
View attachment 2170438
1727037519918.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest Discussions

Back