THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Neighbors thought it was funny aiming their fireworks at my house and cars last night. Tonight will be different if they try it again. Word Up on that
Go get 'em Creeky!

A trucker friend of mine brings illegals from Idaho to my place, we launch them on the beach then clean up the mess the next day.

MUSCLE-PACK.png

magnum-blast-1.jpg

8-ounce-rocket-e1693769732208.jpg

I'll say this, your government sounds like it is run by $hitheads. Well, ours is too but we still have some basic freedoms.
Sooky la la's that want to wrap us in cotton wool and control everything we do, how we speak and how we think. 😕
Even duck hunting is under the spotlight to ban. They will eventually.

Sooky la la's that want to wrap us in cotton wool and control everything we do, how we speak and how we think. 😕
I thought Oregon (cities) were bad...and they are.... but down under sounds much worse!
I just noticed my Charter membership lapsed so I can't post in T-nets politics section... My age is showing... I was wondering why I wasn't seeing posts from the politics section. :dontknow:

Found some old photos today. I knew a guy that owned these Tanks years ago.
They were operational too. They were not supposed to be and I never knew at the time. They were confiscated eventually. How on earth he got them nobody knew.
IMG_20240704_150139878~2.jpg

If I recall correctly he had ammo for this and it was taken with the Tanks.
IMG_20240704_150145200~2.jpg

I thought Oregon (cities) were bad...and they are.... but down under sounds much worse!
I just noticed my Charter membership lapsed so I can't post in T-nets politics section... My age is showing... I was wondering why I wasn't seeing posts from the politics section. :dontknow:
Time to pony up a tad bit of $$$ and renew it. :laughing7:

Maybe everyone should hunt the idiot politicians instead of ducks this year. Once you allow a freedom to be taken it starts steamrolling the rest of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back