THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

They just don't make them like they use to.
Screenshot_20240629_164929_Chrome.jpg

WE had our alarm system worked on by a guy that been here from India for 9 months only.
Took 2 days with the ceiling fan, 2 windows cranked open to get the stink out.
Still waiting for the survey email. :laughing7:
The guy who bought my 12" coil was a smelly, his clothes looked like the last time they were clean was when he first wore them. I felt sorry for him, I don't think he was all there. Yep, took us 2 days the get the smell out, just seemed to cling!

I'm a fisherman...I play in bait and blood...I love my stink....sometimes my sleeves smell like ass, and it disgusts people....I sit and drink beer and stink up the place....if people get offended they'll have to move, or I'll start a dock fight !! Hell yeah !!

I'm a fisherman...I play in bait and blood...I love my stink....sometimes my sleeves smell like ass, and it disgusts people....I sit and drink beer and stink up the place....if people get offended they'll have to move, or I'll start a dock fight !! Hell yeah !!
Yeh but that's OK! Play or work sweat... but months without shower sweat... nope!! :laughing7:

It shouldn't be flown in the wind they say....as it's a small chopper.. I being over confident did....
Now it's in the forest somewhere!!!:BangHead:
So now..... I have to search for it with the drone which has a camera... that I have no experience with!!
newer blade 120sr.jpg

Last edited:
It shouldn't be flown in the wind they say....as it's a small chopper.. I being over confident did....
So now..... I have to search for it with the drone which has a camera... that I have no experience with!!
View attachment 2156574
"So now..... I have to search for it with the drone which has a camera... that I have no experience with!!" Which instructions say "do not fly in wind and forrests." :laughing7:
cat-black-cat.gif

View attachment 2156574
Mechanic guy I know loves flying things, looking for his fly away things.
Oh crap there goes another $300/500 bucks. :dontknow:
Must be nice living in mom's basement @ 43 yrs old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back