THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Can you guys own pepper ball guns or tasers?
Nope. Only use paint ball guns, way under powered, at game lame places like kids laser tag games.
But get this. During our insane govt attack the people lockdowns that were world known as the most insane. For months in my state Victoria, the State Govt under Daniel Andrews, deployed against us tactical anti terrorism units, I kid you not and it was hugely suppressed. Units were deployed on the streets in Melbourne, and ultra thumbs up to our Aussies that stood up. I couldn't go because our Govt in Victoria Daniel Andrews, set up their "Iron Ring". His name for it. Checkpoints on every road leaving Melbourne the capital city. Armed with armed Police and Army Personnel.
In Melbourne thousands marched from all over the Melbourne areas and outlying areas that make it up.
Armed Police and Swat type teams driving heavy armoured vehicles patrolled the streets. I watched live footage that was deleted from Facebook and everywhere later of Police firing those high powered Pepper pellets like marble size at anyone and everyone from young teens 12 yr old and up, to elderly people in the 80s. They used stun, stinger grenades to break people up, everything, they just...just bordered on lethal. The live footage I watched and its all been deleted everywhere, I 100% can say was insanity and ultra violent.
And my word it was true.

Good Morning everyone. :coffee2:

Attachments

• 20240620_144627.jpg
    20240620_144627.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Waky waky it’s time to get up
Good morning and have a great weekend
Be careful driving cause everybody is off except me and they will be some drinking and driving
Morning

I was going detecting one morning and came up on a ride stop while a country road.
It was at an intersection where I was turning so I stopped.
The officer leaned in, and asked if I had anything to drink that morning.

I stated to him he was about 30 yrs too late.
He smiled and said well done

I asked him really how many folks do they actually find on a Wed. morning pre 10am?
"You'd be really surprised" he stated.

Well I cleaned the tractor parts up. Took the bearing over to buddy's place to get another. He cleaned it up and said it's going to be OK. The race is a tad bent, but will form back into place once everything is pressed in.
I know now what happened.
The last time the bearings blew apart I failed to clean the cap. There was bearing debris in the grease.
2 bearing parts jammed, wore the pin off, a bit of the threaded spindle, unscrewed the the nut.
Oh well it's cleaned out now. 🤣
Someone isn't the brightest light bulb at certain times.

Sunday I'll put all back together again and see if it's a working tractor again.
You're learning. Ha ha ha.

One of my brake jobs resulted in a rear wheels star wheel adjuster falling out.
Jammed just right somehow and brought the truck to a screeching halt on the road after a bump.

You're learning. Ha ha ha.

One of my brake jobs resulted in a rear wheels star wheel adjuster falling out.
Jammed just right somehow and brought the truck to a screeching halt on the road after a bump.
All of this is learned in the school of hard knocks.
Now there's no better way of learning how to not do things the second time.
Then again some have an inkling to mirror this phrase.

Screenshot_20240629_102413_Google.jpg

Well it's looking a tad green today.

View attachment 2156494

Just came in from doing some chores.
Wearing him on the sleeve day.🤣
@Oregon Viking

View attachment 2156495

Your wear sleeves up there?

Weather folks running around moving the goal posts...
I figured today would be a wash. A don't paint anything outdoors day. Not that I was going to paint anything..
Tomorrow should top out around 70F. for a cool dry get stuff done with the tractor day. And Monday a warmer (80ish F.?) day but still dry enough to mow before more rain chances T.-W..

Your wear sleeves up there?

Weather folks running around moving the goal posts...
I figured today would be a wash. A don't paint anything outdoors day. Not that I was going to paint anything..
Tomorrow should top out around 70F. for a cool dry get stuff done with the tractor day. And Monday a warmer (80ish F.?) day but still dry enough to mow before more rain chances T.-W..
Always wear sleeves.
Protection from biting things, poison things, stingy things.
Mowed/trimmed yesterday.
Putting that curb appearance on, rain today so no appearance.
Spotting tomorrow, maybe a reassemble tractor day.

Always wear sleeves.
Protection from biting things, poison things, stingy things.
Mowed/trimmed yesterday.
Putting that curb appearance on, rain today so no appearance.
Spotting tomorrow, maybe a reassemble tractor day.
Oh , had a tick on me the other day! There goes the neighborhood again.
I was looking over the equipment the excavator man had before he left.
He either stirred them up here , or brought some with him.
No I'm not going to wear a beekeepers suit. Yet...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back