The pregnant turkey

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[h=3]The Tale of the Pregnant Turkey[/h]One year at Thanksgiving, my brothers and I were invited to my sister Jenny's house for the traditional feast.
Knowing how gullible my sister is, we decided to play a practical joke. My two brothers lured Jenny outside to check out some trees at the bottom of the garden.
As soon as Jenny left I took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, and replaced it with a partridge. Then I replaced the bird carefully in the oven.
Later, when the turkey was cooked my sister took the bird out of the oven and when it had rested she started to carve it. Then she decided to add the stuffing. Much to her amazement she found the partridge. At this point our mother piped up, "Jenny you've cooked a pregnant bird!" With this Jenny started to cry.
It took my brothers and I until early evening to convince Jenny that turkeys lay eggs, and don't give birth to live young.

Red
hello.gif

Good thing that partridge wasn't stuffed with a sparrow. Evolution in progress? :icon_scratch: Wow! :laughing9:

Maybe she was a blonde? :dontknow:

Jeez, now i know why I hate blond turkey jokes...red head turkey jokes are even worse...:laughing7:

Jeez, now i know why I hate blond turkey jokes...red head turkey jokes are even worse...:laughing7:

LOL can't help it, I just had to do it, didn't you know redheads have more fun? :occasion14: Red

They may ''have more fun'', but I'm guessing it comes with a bit more attitude. :icon_scratch:, :laughing7:

:laughing7: Of course, Chug has it really bad, I'm also left handed and green eyed! Isn't that supposed to be bad luck? :tongue3: Red

The $60,000 question is she really a true redhead?

Could be tell-tale black roots and she had y'all faked out...

Probably Irish to boot...

I confronted a pregnant turkey and accused her of tomming around and she stared me in the eye and her whole head turned crimson red...honest...look, it's true...cross my

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back