Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, Got out for about 3 hours last evening. Worked the creek below the mines in the derwent gully.

Lots of rubbish and near an old gold puddler mound and tailing dump, found this 4 gram piece of iron stone with gold threw it. Ugly little thing and only the gold shining threw makes it a keeper.Saw the member called Mighty AP new mug and so one knows why i named the nugget. lol Check out the mighty AP in his new mug . be warned this not a pretty picture.

Nothing has changed since you were absent AP and this time i get you first.

good to see back my old UGLY mate tinpan

Attachments

• S7301797.JPG
    S7301797.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 786
Upvote 0
Any gold is never ugly good find :icon_thumleft:

That's about the sweetest ugly i have seen in a long time :headbang:

Congrats to you tinpan :thumbsup:

G1

Wow! That is one ugly chunk, just like me! I am honored that you would name that thing after me Tin! I may have to make that pic my new avatar! I do apologize for the ugly pic of me in Mugshots, it was cruel to post & has scared a few children. I promise EVERYBODY the next pic I put up I will have my hood down to cover my hideous face! Awesome find Tinpan, as always!!! :icon_thumleft:

Wow, it sure IS ugly. I suggest packing it up and sending it to me. I'll make sure you never have to see it again. :laughing7:

Gold...something I'd like to collect here. It's a good find, and I hope you make your goal early this year. Have fun!

pretty little ugly thing :icon_thumleft:

nice find Mate :occasion14:

An ugly that puts a smile on ones face. :icon_thumright:

That's ugly enough, that there is a law that says anyone finding such a sight has to send it in to U.I.O........(Ugly Inspector's Office),.......to determine the outcome of such an ugly piece of metal.
By the way, I just happen to be the only U.I. in the world.......and have the only U.I.O. that is open for business.
I'll email you my business address when you reply (positive only) to this message. ::)
GREAT FIND, as usual, Tinpan. Love the gold you find. Hopefully will be able to post some of my "ugly Korean gold finds"
soon. :thumbsup:

what ...that is boootiful .... :hello2: :hello2: the only gold i see is gold export ...hic...well done tinpan...

Hi all, i didn,t think something as Ugly as this would get a reply. LOL

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back