The last virgin beach in mallorca DOUBLE GOLD

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
Think I've hit the last virgin beach in Mallorca!

Went very early and got into the water around 7:30, the 5th target was the small gold ring, which I think it's plated ( I can see a change in the gold color on the inside...), then the silver pendant, then the silver ring, all crusty...coins and some old trash, pretty deep. I got the second gold about 50 minutes after, heavy mens wedding band!
When the excal stared to sound weird, only 1:30 hours after going into the water I cursed several times, the battery was dying....nooooooo
Well got out, and sorted the coins.
3 coins of 100 pesetas ( the currency before the euro)
5,80€ (8$)
I'm going back tomorrow, I've only covered 1/3 of the beach! The shallowest part too!
Cheers

Attachments

• image-3442652438.jpg
    image-3442652438.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
You & HISPAN, seem to have the beaches to yourself with the amount you find! Congrats on another good day.

:hello2:double congratulations:hello2:

ossi

Sweet gold !

Leave some for me! I'll get down there in about 3 - 4 weeks!
In May I turned in my Peseta finds from last year (dug at Menorca) to the Banco Nacional at Palma and got about 15 Euros in exchange. They didn't accept some of my older Peseta coins though.

Today I was told my detector aquatic already repaired and ready to go .... I can not sleep thinking about all that awaits me down there in the water :piratehand:

Last edited:
I always had good luck like this on the north side of the island. But I have not been there in three years.

I went there in 1995. Beautiful scenery all the way around.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back