the lane in search of the surfgod and gold loot - still searching for both :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surfgod shut us out of loot today

I was a nice cool ring finding kinda day, but all we could manage was meager clad and standard junk

I might have to join the Nitehawk in the lane this evening

Here is the meager spin. Sunday here I could for surfchurch

Good luck to all

OF781.jpg

OF782.jpg

OF783.jpg

OF784.jpg

OF785.jpg

OF786.jpg

OF787.jpg

OF788D.jpg

OF789.jpg

OF7810D.jpg

OF78NUT.jpg

Upvote 0
you guys are the only metal detector "chick magnets" i know of!! :D i love reading your posts and looking at your photos. great stuff!

Cute, AAAAH, ahhh, I Mean Intresting Finds There Max.

I always Enjoy your Pics.

that Yellow Scoop Gets Around, I think in my Next Life I'm Coming back as one ;)

Thanks for Sharing .

P.S.
You should be Submitting them for W&E Covers ;D

You are da man Gravedigger!!And a shameless flirt apparently!!I also look forward to your threads with all the good "booty" 8) pics of your finds....very nice bootay indeed. ;).Man,you make me wish i would have shelled out the extra cake and gotten a waterproof detector.WTG and thanks for the mamories :o ::) :o!!You guys are killin it up there!! 8)

I look forward to seeing all the loot you guys find at the beach Gravedigger - it's an inspiration to me and keeps me motivated to get out there myself and keep looking for those elusive super finds!!

I do have one question for you about the first "chick pic" - those two girls almost look like mother and daughter except the short one doesn't look young enough - if they aren't mother and daughter, then I have to say the one on the right is a GIANT AMAZON!!!

happy hunting

Re: the lane in search of the surfgod and gold loot - still searching for both :

Nice finds. Glad it didnt rain for you. Who are the girls? ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back