The KellyCo Experience

Re: Any problems with KellyCo?

Wow I received my package from Kellyco on Monday! not Friday!
express posted to me with 2 vouchers and a free digger! :o

Once again the service is 2nd to none! :thumbsup:
Only a few glitches from my first experience buying from an overseas business, and with our prices through the roof I think I'll be doing a lot more business with KellyCo.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Tom.

P.S: I'm finally in the ace250 club!!

Tommi said:
Wow I received my package from Kellyco on Monday! not Friday!
express posted to me with 2 vouchers and a free digger! :o

Once again the service is 2nd to none! :thumbsup:
Only a few glitches from my first experience buying from an overseas business, and with our prices through the roof I think I'll be doing a lot more business with KellyCo.

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
Tom.

P.S: I'm finally in the ace250 club!!

All right and congrats, Tommi, keep us posted on the progress. JOe

Thanks joe :)

Big thanks to KellyCochick & Doris for putting up with me :P

Just bought my 2ND machine 1st was a Nautilus silver king had it for many years still worked but not very good on beach.So i got a Beach hunter ID took it to daytona for speed weeks and got a nice 14 k gold ring with CZs not diamonds but for my first time out?! shipping was quick and since then have ordered a DVD on the machine and got it on time i just hope it works on relics here in VA

the only problem i had when i received my ace 250 like 3 years ago was that the batteries that came with it were deader than a doorknob.
i didnt b*tch though i was just happy to get the unit in one piece.

* kinda freaked me out though putting them in the detector then not seeing it work * :wink:

mine were already in the detector!! I only found the batteries after I watched that DVD that came with the ace

Tommyd, I just got a Vibra-probe 570 in the post today. I know how you felt because the battery sent to me was half dead! As for Kellyco, I've ordered from them three times. All my shipments arrive within three days (except weekends). So far I am well pleased with them.

my batteries were fine, brand new, full charge.
Due to kellyco being a large factory outlet I would assume some products would be on the shelf for a while.
I'll be buying some coil covers for the ace soon... I'll be using kellyco again. :)

Pepper2004 said:
Tommyd, I just got a Vibra-probe 570 in the post today. I know how you felt because the battery sent to me was half dead! As for Kellyco, I've ordered from them three times. All my shipments arrive within three days (except weekends). So far I am well pleased with them.

yes it was no biggy ~ cool avatar pepper !

Thanks to Jdubya and Kellycochick for the info. to contact Margaret at Kellyco. I sent her an email, but got no reply from her either. Maybe they don't help the club hunts anymore.

HI ALL

I ordered a display case from them once,and they sent it along with some one els is order. I dident under stand that. ???

Priscilla

kglong said:
Thanks to Jdubya and Kellycochick for the info. to contact Margaret at Kellyco. I sent her an email, but got no reply from her either. Maybe they don't help the club hunts anymore.
No they are just veeery slooooow. I have not got a reply to my email either.

So far I have had two orders with Kellyco. Very pleased with them. WHen I need to get someone on the phone they are very nice and heplpful, and their shipping has been quick (at least on their end).

There could definitely be some improvement (like the 90 day coupon could either be automatic for web orders or there should be a coupon number you can enter. I had to call, but they got er done!). Overall though, they have been very helpful and spot on.

Oh, one other thing if you guys are watching! Stop sending the free shovel. You know, the green one with the nice handle that breaks within an hour of use? I mean, I know it is free, but including a tool that breaks first time out means that the hunter's first expedition is cut short, and it doesn't say a lot for the quality of items in your inventory. Send them to Woot.com or something. Instead include a discount on a Lesche or something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back