Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys n girls,

Just wondering if anyone has had any problems with orders from KellyCo?

I put in an order in 2 weeks ago, gave all my details, and on the same day was advised that my order was sent to international processing regarding the postage costs and then nothing... ???
Sent an email, no reply. I've been completely left in the dark so I'm not sure whats happening ...

Anyone else ever experience anything similar?
Thanks guys
Tom.
:icon_scratch:

UPDATE: Share you experience for others.

Re: Any problems with KellyCo?

Tommi,
Ok, I did look into your order. It is going through the International processing right now. This usually takes a few days since we have to get all the proper paperwork for customs. They were trying to do it yesterday but the website we need in order to figure out the postage has been down. My international lady is going to send you an email to get this going!
Thank you,
Kellyco Chick

Thanks KellyCo Chick, you really are an asset to KellyCo.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU!! you've helped me all of the way and If you guys get commission on sales I hope you would get mine!

Update - got an email today, and will be paying for my little baby ASAP!
I'm pretty excited, and can't wait to hit the beach.

Tommi,
I am glad that you got Doris' email. I am sure you are excited to get it on its way to you!! Please do not hesitate to let me know of anything else that you might need!
KellycoChick

I'm having trouble now....can't track my accessories!!! I think the web site is down. >:(
:violent1: KellYco process quickly and my new fisher is in route.

Ya!!!! :tongue3:

Go ahead pat KellyCo on the back, well I'm mad. Years ago I bought from Kellyco
a Spectrum Eagle with all the goodies and it is still working, now I ask If this stuff is so good and lasts so long, how in the heck can we justify upgrading.
I quit taking care of it, bang it around, don't use a cover, haul it around in my trunk with other junk, it keeps on chirping. I got your number Kellyco, Hopefully I can call
someday for a new one. Gnewt

I'm sitting here twiddling my fingers..... my wife thinks I'm crazy as I run to the mail box as soon as I get home every day.
I have to be a patient grasshopper .... I'm sure its in route...I've paid for it ...
do you normally get some kind of receipt when you pay by paypal??? this was the first I used paypal, hope it worked!

Tommi, due to our international shipping problems, all across the sea's shipping now goes by way of this method.....but, I hear they do bail fast...

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 944

sorry, had to throw that last post in just to cheer you up. I'm sure you will have it soon and we will see you post here soon that it arrived, Joe

ROFL!!!! hahaha that's awesome.... I can see the sailors brought their food with them!!!
That looks like a bit of a fix-a-up-er-ah yacht!... I want it!
Australian boat prices are so crazy that a yacht in that condition would fetch a couple of grand!
(more if the ducks are included.... big selling point that it floats....for now..)

I paid for the detector, its been a week, hoping to use it on the long easter weekend... but it hasn't arrived yet... :-\
Guess KellyCo is really busy....

I was hoping for a little bit more of this: :D

Attachments

• wildoats.jpg
    wildoats.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 669

Tommi,
I just went over to ask Doris where your detector is!! She said that she is going to email you. I hope that this helps you and if you need anything else, please let me know!
KellycoChick

I have had no problems with kellyco. I just ordered a ace 250 for my son on tuesday afternoon and it wil be in my hands tomorrow. This is the third machine I have ordered with no problems.

Only thing I can say is slow response....Sent a e-mail on Monday no reply yet.
I will buy from england (regton) when I need something much quicker reply and good quality service. To make it short they are serious and the best I've bought from. :hello2:

Hmm, I don't think that have any problem with KellyCo. I emailed them in the morning with question and they answered me back around noon same day. I think that company is very busy with too many customers everyday. Richard

My new 1236x2 arrived in-tacked and I am very happy with the machine. :icon_sunny:

Hey KellycoChick thanks for your help :)
Its been posted and will get here in a week.

I used to buy MD stuff from them.

Not anymore.

I bought a handheld detector and it came with a note: No refunds and no exchanges.

I took myself out of their e-mail list.

I now buy from the local store and from some other internet sites.

I have always had great treatment from Kelly co, but a couple weeks ago I wrote to them and asked them for some help on our annual open hunt in Illinois and I got no reply at all. I know they get all kinds of requests for handouts from different clubs and if they would have at least emailed me back with a no that would have been better than no reply at all. I know at least 5 club members bought detectors from them last year. Just a reply of somekind would have been nice. ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back