***THE JACKPOT***

Would have take a looong semester, and just dig. Much traveling to other country's and will take some people from T-net forum to be with :headbang: (of course my treat)

Try to pay the state some money to dig on the well know sites, and report every find to the local museum. Because here in Sweden the archaeologist do not care to search most of the well known spots, so there just lying there and being, to they vanish.... And still have a law that hobby detectorists cant search that area.

A big house with a whole cellar with big glass shelves to store my niice findings.

Car, Hummer and jeep so i can go everywhere!

And detectors... hmm.. one water, and a 3d fore search for bunkers in Europe from WWII.

Or maby try to locate a hidden treasure and get rich on it? :headbang:

I would get complety out of debt. I would invest my money in safe stock and then with the intest that I received for it every year I would find look for a couple of people to help get out of debt also. I would use all of my intest in helping others. There areway to many families here that live on one income and it is har to make ends meet fo the good. All you can do is just get by with paying your bills and not being able to save anything. Just wish that I could do this. All it will take is to be lucky with that $1 bet maybe one day this will come true......Matt

I'd buy or have built a zeppellin and cruise around the country, in hopes of inspiring UFO sightings. On a whim I might p** out the window on random select locations. I would never put the money in the bank, and never spend much of it, so when I died I could be listed as a treasure legend on here, as people would believe I had buried it somewhere.

Rginn: didn't zeppelin make the Hindenburg?

Well I finally hit it! I slipped my lotto ticket in the reader and instead of the usual "not a winner" it said"winning Ticket" I handed it to the clerk and said how much did I win. She smiled( maybe laughed) and said $7, YOU GOT 2 NUMBERS. Bad news, but my heart started again!

When asked about the key to his long success, a successful gambler once replied, "Everyone keeps trying to beat the odds, when they should be trying to play with the odds. I only gamble when the odds are in my favor."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back