THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!

:icon_thumright:
Cannon ball is right!!! Super nice pics of family, righteous gold, and the beautiful outdoors. Absolutely love it, now if we could just all get out and do some more of it without the hassle we have on our hands today. I guess all it takes is a couple bad apples with bad life skills and poor mining habits to screw it up for us all, cause we all know nothing wrong with a little dredging!! Sooo much right with it actually doesn't make sense not to be able to do it right. :BangHead:
Haven't made it up to Rye patch
yet but planning on it one of these days, love to detect.

You just tripped onto three of my pet peeves, GW - when day-trippers from the city started building miles and miles of new hiking trails, the dredgers did
not adapt. Many miners put up "no tresspassing" signs on their claims. I have yet to see ONE utube vid of any attempt to dampen the noise level of either
dredges or highbankers. Only seen two vids where a sediment curtain was used. Number 1 and nr. 2 complaint when surveys were taken of day-trippers
"Too noisy", and "Stirring up silt". You've got millions of city dudes every year, compared to couple thousand dredgers. Even tho we had rights, there was
virtually no "PR" attempts. Made little difference as greenies had millions to get laws passed - just sayin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back