The field that gives,and gives, and gives...

SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Headed out early today with Mom and Arty for yet another hunt at our favorite field that keeps on giving again and again. Beautiful weather and soil conditions all around. Arty got the first greenie a beuatiful KGII. I found a KgII a cut in half draped bust largie a toasted largie and a few indians and wheaties and a 1905 S barber dime. Also found a couple nice buttons and a beauty of a quartz arrowhead with some hints of red. Mom got a very interesting bracelet with some sort of greek symbols running down the size with a serpents head? Great day and great finds by all Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.
P2190648.jpg

P2190649.jpg

pics.jpg

P2200650.jpg

P2200651.jpg

P2200652.jpg

P2200657.jpg

P2200656.jpg

P2200655.jpg

P2200654.jpg

P2200653.jpg

Upvote 0
Jim, a lot of nice finds on that hunt, it has been awhile since I spotted an arrowhead while pingin, but I guess hunting in the woods 95+% of the time sort of lowers the possibility of spotting one unless in a disturbed area on a sandy road. Nice point, did anyone ID it for you? If not, post on the the Indian artifacts forum, I suspect it is Archaic period of a stemmed point but what is it called is the question, I do have a book, will look later.

Don

really cool finds, Love those indian rocks! :wink:

Thanks all. Ya Mom usually finds all the cool arrowheads. Being younger and having good eyes you would think I would find more, guess she's just luckier :tongue3: I got a signal next to it and just happened to look down and said nahhh, its usually a leaf that looks like an arrowhead but not this time. I took the picture before I touched it. Its a beaut. I know nothing about them except its made of quarts and its older than the George :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back