The Farnk Fish Story

Years ago Tom K allowed me to copy his map collection from his library. As you can see all different yet alike
Frank all those pictures are of the same place , but they are drawn from a odd angle .. i know they are all of one location ..i don't have a picture from where those were drawn from but i know the location is a real location out there ..thanks for sharing Frank .but i already found mines ..lol why didn't you post these pictures 20 years ago it would of saved me a lot of hard work and research ..

The bad on the ethic side of the Peralta's family members who had maps to gold mines, is they gave those maps in exchange for favors, money, grubs, etc, knowing the maps were coded and nobody to whom would been given, wouldn't been able to decipher or to understand them. IMHO, were con exchanges per se.

The bad on the ethic side of the Peralta's family members who had maps to gold mines, is they gave those maps in exchange for favors, money, grubs, etc, knowing the maps were coded and nobody to whom would been given, wouldn't been able to decipher or to understand them. IMHO, were con exchanges per se.
i agree the Latin on the latin heart is not normal Latin it is a special type of Latin only used by the order of Solomon !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back