Thanksgiving creek walk pottery

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Son and I went creek walking today while the turkey is cooking in the smoker. He found the little snake and I found the pottery and it's a rim, we both had a really good look at a red tailed hawk perched on a stump but too far away to get a good phone pic. Thanks for the look and HH! Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving!

Tday pottery shard 2018.jpg Tday water snake.jpeg

Upvote 0
Nice pottery. That's a rare NC Death Adder! Glad he did n't bite you.

(Just kidding about the snake.)

With the round pupil of it's eye, it's non poisonous. That applies to the US, not other places.

Nice design piece another turkey day special

Nice pottery, as flat as the radius is on that piece it had to come from a monster bowl

Nice pottery. The little snake could have been the hawk's next meal. Had to be moving slow as it was pretty cold in NC yesterday.

Nice pottery. The little snake could have been the hawk's next meal. Had to be moving slow as it was pretty cold in NC yesterday.

It was on the bank of the creek and we touched it with a little stick to see how fast it would move and it barely did so thinking if it wasn't the hawk's meal yesterday it will be soon unless it goes underground. It was only about 7 inches long. Somehow I don't think that little guy will see Spring.

nice relics good hunting area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back