Thank you, Tom.

Mlee

Jan 9, 2013
First I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Masyn, I'm 20 and I have a part time job at what is basically a classy gas station, I have plans to go to school but I'm still searching for what I really want to do the rest of my life, which changes almost as much as I change pants.

I have quite a few hobbies which most of the people in my age group don't seem to have usually, I started collecting and learning about coins when I got my first job with a cash register at 16, I started turning my paychecks into coins of all sorts not long after that, I was hooked on that for a while but I don't have as much wiggle room anymore to come up with large amounts of cash needed now a days to make coin roll hunting really produce, and it gets mind numbing going through all the rolls and rolling them back up and so on.

I've always wanted to get a metal detector since a friend of mines father took he and I out with a few on a farm they owned when I was younger, since then I've done research and found out, they aren't cheap if you want one that will provide consistency, depth and reliability.

I found Tom's Site through a Google search which brought me here, I did a bit of research and decided on the Omega 8000, a good machine from what I've read, but also a hefty price tag for someone in my position. I read about Tom's financing plans and got very excited, I decided to call and get some more information, at first I was expecting the typical company type experience I'm sure you all know what I mean, but as we talked I realized he is a guy with a job just like everyone else, the service he provides let's someone like me get a decent machine, it is much easier for me to work this into my monthly budget than it is for me to come up with all that cash and fork it up, my impression of Tom is he is a relatable guy, very understanding of my situation and did more to help me out than I ever expected before I made that call.

He stuck true to that slogan I saw when I first viewed his Site, after the call I felt as if he was only interested in providing me with a positive experience with this hobby and the finances that come with it, he went out of his way to get me the detector I wanted at the best price possible.

Thank you, Tom.

Wow. Thanks Masyn I appreciate that very much. Just glad I was able to help get you going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back