Test for Gold Bars

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art,Red i have gold bars here,be going there this spring what do y"all come up with. THANK'S JR-B.jpg

Yeah, I'll check....what do you have a very short distance NE of the B placemark, some kind of marker? How about straight E about the same distance?

Got the PM, but had the map already dowsed. The spot I mentioned NE is marked in red. The spot to the E is marked in white. The black circles in the upper right, must be micro gold or hot minerals. The green seems to be a marker, little green at B placemark.....not sure, perhaps excavation hole or smaller marker, In checking for gold, found a large signal area marked in orange. Hard to pinpoint, keeps moving. That could indicate trace gold pockets too. If that is just raw gold, then white circle spot should be checked.

Attachments

• JR-B-okiedowser.jpg
    JR-B-okiedowser.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 120
Found an excavation hole at the red X.

Attachments

• JR-B-okiedowsercrop.jpg
    JR-B-okiedowsercrop.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 97
Okie, i'm getting some kind of Spanish artifacts at that red X, I had put for excavation hole.

Attachments

• JR-B-okiedowsercrop2.jpg
    JR-B-okiedowsercrop2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 183
Didn't think of checking for traps. Since you mention traps now, remember when first checking for excavation holes, the red X location had a smaller signal on the SE side. I'm marking it with the little red circle. It had seemed connected in some way to the red X spot. Red line shows where signals connected. Still checking it, to make sure it's not a tunnel with a trap. So far, seems nothing more than another marker leading to the red X.

Attachments

• JR-B-okiedowsercrop3.jpg
    JR-B-okiedowsercrop3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 180

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back