Terrorist threat neutralized and lives saved!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FBI: Raid of Minn. home disrupted 'terror attack' :: WRAL.com

The FBI says it believes authorities potentially saved the lives of several local residents. The investigation is ongoing.
Rogers is charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. It's not clear if he has an attorney.

Potentially, maybe, And look at the single charge,, Felon in possession of a firearm! The way I have heard it when all the lefties talk about common sense gun reforms, this wasn't a law!

I have to say. I am skeptical. they are crowing about themselves pretty fast about this, and it sounds suspicious.

So I guess we can finally rest knowing that they finally passed a bill that says a felon should not have a gun. Oh, and I heard that one of the friends of the bomber has been released and is not allowed a gun either!.

What a huge political battle it must have been to pass these laws, I just don't remember hearing about them last week.

That's cause they were not passed last week. There are laws in place already. Brady bill and such.

FBI: Raid of Minn. home disrupted 'terror attack' :: WRAL.com

The FBI says it believes authorities potentially saved the lives of several local residents. The investigation is ongoing.
Rogers is charged with one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm. It's not clear if he has an attorney.

Potentially, maybe, And look at the single charge,, Felon in possession of a firearm! The way I have heard it when all the lefties talk about common sense gun reforms, this wasn't a law!

I have to say. I am skeptical. they are crowing about themselves pretty fast about this, and it sounds suspicious.

So I guess we can finally rest knowing that they finally passed a bill that says a felon should not have a gun. Oh, and I heard that one of the friends of the bomber has been released and is not allowed a gun either!.

What a huge political battle it must have been to pass these laws, I just don't remember hearing about them last week.

Funny they relate this to a terrorist threat When Benghazi wasn't, Or the Boston bombings.

Gee, I wonder why?

Gone are the days of the outlaw walking out of prison, and strapping on his gun belt. The Gun Control Act of 1968, makes it illegal for any felon from being in poccession of a firearm. But since this law has been enacted, most law-abiding gun buyers are screened, purchase their firearm with the required background check, take their new gun home, and have it stolen at a later date! The thief can only be prosecuted if he's caught, the law abiding citizen is dragged before the media, the courts and even held libel if that weapon is used in a crime.:BangHead: Where does this make any sense!

But I keep hearing about common sense gun reform that keeps criminals from owning guns! Are you guys saying that the law already exists? Then why would they keep saying it?

And the pres said this the other day!

"he drew cheers from Mexicans when he added, “At the same time, as I’ve said in the United States, I will continue to do everything in my power to pass common-sense reforms that keep guns out of the hands of criminals and dangerous people. That can save lives here in Mexico and back home in the United States. It’s the right thing to do.”“So we’ll keep increasing the pressure on gun traffickers who bring illegal guns into Mexico,” Mr. Obama said. “We’ll keep putting these criminals where they belong — behind bars.”

Read more: Obama touts gun control on Mexico visit - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

So I guess he got the law passed yesterday? Finally gonna do the "right" thing?

The United states is in real trouble when half the population falls for these remarks! I know we have some on here who also fall for them. Someone called us "gun nuts" today on this site because he has no understanding of current events.

We just have to endeavor to persevere! Some can be taught, some are braindead.

What law was passed yesterday?

Sorry Bevo. I was being facetious. They have been pushing so much propaganda you would have thought that no such law existed yet. And apparently it works for a lot of Americans.

Sure would be nice to have a disclaimer caption under his speeches that says, "straw man argument",or "already a law that is not enforced",or "I hope you believe this because you need my control".

Thought I missed something, kinda scairt me.

His Attorney General is already in contempt of Congress over the giving of weapons to Mexican Cartels, How can he talk about bringing the guilty to justice, His cabinent would have to hold their meetings from the phone in small glass cubicles! Does he not realize what he says, or is he so wrapped up in his agenda that he has no clue that he is speaking before intelligent people, and looses more and more of what little credibility he may have had. He is the problem not the solution!

He wants his worshipers to believe HE is the one that has passed these common-sense laws when they were already on the books. Thing is, his followers will believe him. They believe everything he says, Hilary, Biden, Holder, Feinstein, Pelosi, Bloomberg and on and on; whatever these people say is right, is the way we should live. Everyone of us that tries to point out how messed up these people are, are just "haters". Please pass the freebies!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back