Tennessee State Militia/Guard has stopped DHS armored Vehicles from Kentucky

World I think you know it takes a lot more than just land to sustain a person.

Sounds like you agree with the government? I think that only people who can love and properly support a child should be bringing one into the world. Wouldnt you agree or not?

For the most part people don't know how to live off the land.I never agreed with Govt. being the father,but,that is the way it is.How has more Govt. made people better Human Beings? The thieving *******s do nothing but steal from those that work for a living,well,I guess people get the Govt. they deserve if they are stupid enough to believe them.There is going to be a tipping point and it's not going to be nice.

For the most part people don't know how to live off the land.I never agreed with Govt. being the father,but,that is the way it is.How has more Govt. made people better Human Beings? The thieving *******s do nothing but steal from those that work for a living,well,I guess people get the Govt. they deserve if they are stupid enough to believe them.There is going to be a tipping point and it's not going to be nice.

That's right so why do you want more and more people in the mix, that is what is going to throw us over the tipping point.

It is not up to me to say who lives or dies.War,Famine,Disease will take its toll.

Yeh, I always believe it is better for the people of the world if it doesn't come to one of those? Especially when it can be prevented.

Yeh, I always believe it is better for the people of the world if it doesn't come to one of those? Especially when it can be prevented.

It's going to come to that if People don't change,but,first one has to see that change needs to be made,and,we are not able to change what we are by any effort on our part.There is only One who is able to make that change.

The one problem you have picker is that the information you post is your opinion,not fact.You refuse to back your opinion up with fact.

The second part of your statement is a classic case of not practicing what you preach.

"The second part of your statement is a classic case of not practicing what you preach."

3) Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

The objective is to target the opponent’s credibility and reputation by accusations of hypocrisy. If the tactician can catch his opponent in even the smallest misstep, it creates an opening for further attacks, and distracts away from the broader moral question.

Living off the land has nothing to do with anything. Do you really think in your world scenario that they can't find you and eliminate you? It's just a logical dead end in which you think these skills will make any kind of difference. Mo' Betta ya take part in your government; if we all did that, it'd really work.

A government may not have made me a better human being, but my fellow humans sure have. A proper government is just an extension, and necessary part of, society.

Taxes are reality (for us Little Clubbers anyway), and any notion to the contrary is fanciful. The Pilgrims came to this country in 1630, and they established a government for the common good. There was a reason, and that is they needed one.

When things aren't "going to be nice", what exactly happens then?

Living off the land has nothing to do with anything. Do you really think in your world scenario that they can't find you and eliminate you? It's just a logical dead end in which you think these skills will make any kind of difference. Mo' Betta ya take part in your government; if we all did that, it'd really work.

A government may not have made me a better human being, but my fellow humans sure have. A proper government is just an extension, and necessary part of, society.

Taxes are reality (for us Little Clubbers anyway), and any notion to the contrary is fanciful. The Pilgrims came to this country in 1630, and they established a government for the common good. There was a reason, and that is they needed one.

I think you can figure that out by yourself.

The objective is to target the opponent’s credibility and reputation by accusations of hypocrisy. If the tactician can catch his opponent in even the smallest misstep, it creates an opening for further attacks, and distracts away from the broader moral question.

You do that to yourself,you dont need my help:laughing7:

You do that to yourself,you dont need my help:laughing7:

Ditto

No response?

I thought so.

The BRITS came to Virginia (this country) in 1619; had a gov't as well. Jamestown, to Williamsburg, to Richmond...
To become the COMMONWEALTH of Virginia (government for the common good); Powhatan "Indians (NATIVE Americans) taught ppl how to live off the land.

Last edited:
BL,

If God forbid it ever degraded to a civil war the resistance would not line up to be attacked, it would most likely be fought in small groups using gorilla tactics at night.

Attacks on the infrastructure to harass and draw attention would be most likely scenario. The infrastructure is not protected at all and would be easy targets for any wishing to hit it.

Power, transportation, communications are all easy targets and require no major resources to interrupt...Knock out fiber optic cables between cities you can take down the FAA traffic between major cities, that alone would interrupt air travel.

This is all just a scenario........I do not advocate it......

It'd also effect millions of your potential supporters.....and where their vehicles, cell phones, and electric are concerned i'm doubting it'd make you the most popular bunch of Banditos in the world!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back