symbol and sign treasure...

WHAT IS YOUR OFFER

• Total voters
Hi. I looked at the pictures and I got it very much. Please advise...
Is the neck of camel 7?
IMG_2812.JPG
IMG_2951.JPG
??????

Last edited:
IMG_3177.JPG
IMG_3178.JPG

927FA062-9A7D-4CA0-8B2B-D23195E986F3.jpeg
IMG_3008.JPG
It is an ancient holy pilgrim of Abwoul....I took this photo from the site....And I met with my picture...

.......................................................................................................................................................
@@@@@@@@
.............................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
������������������������������������������������������������������������������
IMG_3174.JPG
????????This was the missing birds??????????
EB570161-8ECF-4CC4-AB2B-9723FB2E2995.jpeg

Last edited:
I see more than a thousand animals and animals in this picture
I see the story of one thousand and one nights

I see things that have never happened to them this way

I think I'm disappointed and mistaken
Everywhere and everything and whatever you want, I see this picture
Give me a comment. See what you see and tell me what it is?!?!please help me tnx...
A8CC7FE7-D773-41FD-9CAF-83DBE15D30C2.jpeg

This photo is just one of the photos I said
I courageously say that most of my postings are the same...
What is the story?!?
The secrets I realized?!?
I'm illusioned?!?؟!؟!
Professors and Dear Users &my friends...

Last edited:
That is a nest of information. Can i read it, no. But the ground nest that i have found out here, the cache spot was out side of the nest. Not too far. They are marked. The experts say the spots are not marked, but i have found that to be bad information. All sites are set up different, the cache may be in that nest. There are other cache on that hill side. Try dowsing the nest area. When you find the X spot with the Dowsing rods, you will know one of the secret signs. You are very close with you circles, or you maybe right on top of it. Thats just one of many types of set ups. You know what you are doing, you just have to learn to block the story rocks from the dig here rocks. It will come to you.View attachment 1604594
Hello dear friend

In this post, you made a secret to me before this time I did not know..I thank you for the great thanks
Now, in another way, I look at the photos and find out very much.
Your tips and feedback:Including>Mr. Prospector Mickle...&MR. Quinoa..& MR .dsty & MR. rabel &MR . KGS & MR .chadeaux &MR. boogeyman & Other friends He made a lot of passes for me
thank all of them and you dear friend..
The first days I could use the site and English correctly And all of them thought that I am humorating and playing with them But that was not the case, and I just wanted to help me
And because I could not say what I meant
I would upset everyone and all left me
And in the coming days I understood what they were saying
For example: they wrote to me that I would not send the photo again, but I would send it back and I do not write a message for me but I still send a message...I apologize to all of them I thank them for so much..One of my desires is to have them consult me ​​again They are the best teachers, and I made them leave me .
I do not know how to apologize to them؟!!!!

I do not know how to give this message to them and they will forgive me

I think I still have a problem with translation, but this is all my heart
And thank you dear friend and Quinoa so much for consulting me during this time ..
Thank you so much
I'm waiting for all the comments and guidance of all of you.

Shah: I think I am speaking for most treasure hunters, we feel your frustration. This is just part of being a treasure hunter. Sometimes you are ready to throw everything away and give up but, then you get some new information or you see things in a different way and your ready to start all over again,and this is good. Now you can look back and see things you didn't see before. Your pictures are very good and I have enjoyed seeing them, but you are running around back and forth chasing images, rocks and illusions and not thinking with your brain/head . I have not left you but I have been watching. Many good experienced treasure hunters have given you very good information like Dog the treasure Hunter, Mark60, and others you know who they are. I did not want to interfere with their instructions and maybe confuse you or them. So what do you want us or them to do for you?

Shah: I think I am speaking for most treasure hunters, we feel your frustration. This is just part of being a treasure hunter. Sometimes you are ready to throw everything away and give up but, then you get some new information or you see things in a different way and your ready to start all over again,and this is good. Now you can look back and see things you didn't see before. Your pictures are very good and I have enjoyed seeing them, but you are running around back and forth chasing images, rocks and illusions and not thinking with your brain/head . I have not left you but I have been watching. Many good experienced treasure hunters have given you very good information like Dog the treasure Hunter, Mark60, and others you know who they are. I did not want to interfere with their instructions and maybe confuse you or them. So what do you want us or them to do for you?

Hello my friend
Thank you for your patience

I just want the right guide.
I may have provided these photos with the least information and books In my country, Iran does not have any information about it and it's all about it Friends are requesting good information
Tnx

shah: Ok we will try this again. Go back to the first of your thread and look for the signs that you know that are true treasure in this area signs. Your picture #114 the mans' face with something on his head. That is a dog, suppose to be a poodle. It says there is a kings treasure in this area. Quinoa showed you where to (look). So you have found the Mountain now you have to find what to look for. go back and look at the dogs head it is lying on top of the mans head and it's leg is falling down the side of the mountain. Now go back to your pictures and see if you can find an area that looks like that dog and his leg.

Now if you have found the dogs head.You are ready to look for the others signs. Go to page 10. picture #140 , check picture #3, 4, and 5 .

Shah, The dogs nose is pointing to the turtle I told you to look for before, picture #5 of 140 will show the turtle coming put of its' shell. you must now go back to that picture of the turtle rock and compare it with your mountain turtle. Shah I hope you are able to understand my words, this is not easy to explain by translation so if anyone can say it better for him to understand please do. Thanks; Rebelsmom

Shah, The dogs nose is pointing to the turtle I told you to look for before, picture #5 of 140 will show the turtle coming put of its' shell. you must now go back to that picture of the turtle rock and compare it with your mountain turtle. Shah I hope you are able to understand my words, this is not easy to explain by translation so if anyone can say it better for him to understand please do. Thanks; Rebelsmom

Hi, thank you dear friend
But that turtle's picture belongs to another place

...oh...sorry ...
Yes ..I have...
IMG_3236.JPG

Attachments

• 930E31BD-6D67-4A94-8C81-337FD47898DF.png
    930E31BD-6D67-4A94-8C81-337FD47898DF.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
ok so now you have the area you are suppose to be looking. the #6 picture of that page is the best shot of how to decipher that turtle rock put the picture of that turtle rock under the picture of the mountain picture and follow my instructions. Hopefully you have some understanding of the christian Bible, because this mountain is where probably Jesuit Christians were staying, but before that was Ancient maybe Babylonia. Now here is how you must pay attention , Do you see that yellow line coming down from the top of the mountain through that circle ? follow it to the back of the turtles head and stop. Do you see what i'm talking about?

930E31BD-6D67-4A94-8C81-337FD47898DF.png
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3313.JPG

Last edited:
shah I am going to have to hurry through the rest of this . when the sun hits' that area it will light up that turtles shell and you will see a large lion setting over it.your picture is very good and some can see the signs without the sun. Your turtle rock is telling you to look to John, This is where your Bible knowledge comes in , The symbol for John is the Eagle, The Lion refers to Revelation the 5th chapter where it says the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed to open the book and loose the 7 seals, verse five. Under the head of the Lion is the head of an eagle under his beek is the door sign Under the eagle is the large head of a lamb. It might be mistaken for a camel but go back to verse 12 and it says that the Lamb is the only one who can open the seals . Follow the eye of the Lamb to it's nose . Now to the Lambs right , Not Your right , is another bright area that lights up The letter P which stands for God, the end of that P will lead you to an area to dig about three or four feet (can't tell for sure in picture ) in front of the Lambs nose, which by the way is where Dtth and mark60 showed you the throne. So now I have to go get ready for the fourth of July week end. Have fun looking, don't let it get to serious it will mess with your mind. I will try to put up a picture and show you where everything is that I told you about in a couple of days if your having problems. But you must train your eye to work with your brain so this will be good practice for you.

shah I am going to have to hurry through the rest of this . when the sun hits' that area it will light up that turtles shell and you will see a large lion setting over it.your picture is very good and some can see the signs without the sun. Your turtle rock is telling you to look to John, This is where your Bible knowledge comes in , The symbol for John is the Eagle, The Lion refers to Revelation the 5th chapter where it says the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed to open the book and loose the 7 seals, verse five. Under the head of the Lion is the head of an eagle under his beek is the door sign Under the eagle is the large head of a lamb. It might be mistaken for a camel but go back to verse 12 and it says that the Lamb is the only one who can open the seals . Follow the eye of the Lamb to it's nose . Now to the Lambs right , Not Your right , is another bright area that lights up The letter P which stands for God, the end of that P will lead you to an area to dig about three or four feet (can't tell for sure in picture ) in front of the Lambs nose, which by the way is where Dtth and mark60 showed you the throne. So now I have to go get ready for the fourth of July week end. Have fun looking, don't let it get to serious it will mess with your mind. I will try to put up a picture and show you where everything is that I told you about in a couple of days if your having problems. But you must train your eye to work with your brain so this will be good practice for you.

Tnx .
Tnx .
Tnx .
I am waiting you for picture.
Is this true and I see right؟؟؟؟؟
IMG_3247 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Hi

ok so now you have the area you are suppose to be looking. the #6 picture of that page is the best shot of how to decipher that turtle rock put the picture of that turtle rock under the picture of the mountain picture and follow my instructions. Hopefully you have some understanding of the christian Bible, because this mountain is where probably Jesuit Christians were staying, but before that was Ancient maybe Babylonia. Now here is how you must pay attention , Do you see that yellow line coming down from the top of the mountain through that circle ? follow it to the back of the turtles head and stop. Do you see what i'm talking about?

My friend thank you very much for guidance and advice..I'm so happy to be on this site like you and guide other friends
tnx
F7C4E838-99E7-468B-882F-660B556DD02A.jpeg
The problem I found in these pictures.
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3313 (1).JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back