🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took My Sweet Wife to Arkansas to meet up with Our Sister-in-law from
Missouri and decided to try to
Find a place to detect before it rained.
I looked around Farmington, and there’s nothing there left that I haven’t hunted. Took off on a drive to a town that’s no
Longer there, found an old house and the lady finally said yes😂 Unfortunately it had already started raining😳 I put a hat on and at least tried. She said that it had been hunted twice by professionals. Ohhhh!!! I still took off😁 Considering I don’t think I did too bad. The 1901 Indian was the icing on the cake for Me today!!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Hunting!!
IMG_8599.jpeg
IMG_8597.jpeg
IMG_8598.jpeg

Upvote 18
Hunted before?? By professionals yet?!? Why waste your time? 🤣 I'd be willing to bet you'll find even more if you hit it again- well done!

Took My Sweet Wife to Arkansas to meet up with Our Sister-in-law from
Missouri and decided to try to
Find a place to detect before it rained.
I looked around Farmington, and there’s nothing there left that I haven’t hunted. Took off on a drive to a town that’s no
Longer there, found an old house and the lady finally said yes😂 Unfortunately it had already started raining😳 I put a hat on and at least tried. She said that it had been hunted twice by professionals. Ohhhh!!! I still took off😁 Considering I don’t think I did too bad. The 1901 Indian was the icing on the cake for Me today!!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Hunting!! View attachment 2152439View attachment 2152440View attachment 2152441
sweet IHP, wtg

Nice job on the Indian, at least you found a nice coin that the "Professionals" left for you !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back