CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The field has settled nicely from a harrowing treatment about a week ago. After the harrowing did spend several hours in all metal to find an remove the biggest iron items. If it screeched in all metal out it came! Got a few items that would have messed with some farm gear.

5_01-2013 the relic haul.JPG
Today I tried out all my coils because I wasn't sure of the fields condition. Started out with my FBS-800 got the clockwork frame in middle of picture and the surprise Schrader cover! On returning home and cleaning out dirt there was an extra inside a valve topping tool pictured below the slightly shredded cover. Then I went to my mid-sized coil and got the oddly shaped watch remains below the eye balled piece of a geode the water chain link to the left of the clock frame I lose track of what all else that coil got but it wasn't much. I changed out to the 15 inch W.O.T. and things got better got the ladies ornate brass pin! And at the end of the hunt dug some small can slaw shred and rechecked the hole and there was still nickel signal and dug a bit more and out popped what is probably the nicest buffalo I have ever found! :treasurechest:

5_01-2013 buff n pin front.JPG
5_01-2013 buff n pin obv.JPG
Thanks for looking and all the encouragement!

P.S. Dang! That Injun looks to be smiling?? Am I imagining that???

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Love the buff no wear on the face to speak of. if shiny you would think it was new.

:icon_thumright: Really like the ladies brooch and the Buffalo! We'd be smiling too if we'd been released from the soil after so many years, lol. Andi

:icon_thumright: Really like the ladies brooch and the Buffalo! We'd be smiling too if we'd been released from the soil after so many years, lol. Andi

Its good to know I am not the only one who sees that ! :laughing7: Have to agree with ya :treasurechest: :occasion14: :treasurechest:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back