🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Mitchell Co. Bolen (1).JPG
    Mitchell Co. Bolen (1).JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 695
Upvote 0
I have got to sew up that hole in my pouch!! That's a nice one. When are we going hunting?

fyrffytr1 said:
I have got to sew up that hole in my pouch!! That's a nice one. When are we going hunting?

Ya know I'm going to take you with me, but we've got to wait till they start turning the fields. Plus, I've got an ace in the hole so to speak. New place. (Maybe) Waiting for a return call for permission.

GaRebel1861 said:
fyrffytr1 said:

Ya know I'm going to take you with me, but we've got to wait till they start turning the fields. Plus, I've got an ace in the hole so to speak. New place. (Maybe) Waiting for a return call for permission.
I know you will but I haven't been out since last year and I'm getting cabin fever! :laughing7:

Thanks all for the positive comments about this point. I'll post some pictures of other items I've found in the past because right now the deer hunters have all my good spots and the fields aren't plowed. Hopefully, I'll have some recent stuff to post soon. Deer season is just about over.

Hey good good buddy. I can't wait to hit anything, whether it be rock huntin' or detectin'! Is this weekend it for the deer season? It's supposed to be in the low 70s and we have no where to go!!

fyrffytr1 said:
Hey good good buddy. I can't wait to hit anything, whether it be rock huntin' or detectin'! Is this weekend it for the deer season? It's supposed to be in the low 70s and we have no where to go!!

Deer season will end next weekend here and we will reclaim the sites when the fields are turned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back