Attachments

• 20121118_172334.jpg
    20121118_172334.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 20121118_172345.jpg
    20121118_172345.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 4
hmmm I think I may have kept going after pulling out 2 indians it is hard to say what you could have found out there take you a smaller coil and a probe to check the ground watch and make sure you don't damage any coins in the ground....

Funny, I also hunted an old house this summer that had sheets of metal roofing all over one part of the yard. First time there I just walked away from that area as it was so frustrating. Second time I realized what it was and essentially found the edges of it and hunted the areas in between and found a few good items. Any idea why this would have been done? I was guessing it may have been used as the perimeter of various vegetable gardens or something and eventually just got burried. Very strange indeed. At least you got a couple nice coins!

Lucky to have found those. I dug up a car one time like the Johnny Cash song. " One Piece At A Time" . Nice I.H'S

Nice indian heads ! I have a site that is littered with roofing sheets,ect as well. A great site.. Now, you've put it on my 2013 list. Can't wait. HH

Nice Indians

Great going on the Indians! I love old farmhouses, that's where I mainly hunt. But it is never easy to get the good stuff out of the junk. It seems like common practice to discard giant pieces of metal, iron and foil all around the yard with no rhyme or reason! If you are patient and can make multiple hunts it will pay off for you! Congrats and good luck.

Great job keep it up!

Fantastic finds, especially given the conditions. It can get very frustrating.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back