STRUCK GOLD TODAY - 1ST THIS YEAR!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out in the back yard for a little while just honing up the skills with my cz20 for the coming water hunting season, and found this stuff all with in a 1/2 hr.

A few new pennies, 1 Canadian nickel, 1 Jefferson nickel, 1 small fine threaded screw, 1 old copper zipper pull, 2 pieces of hot wheels cars, 1 old girl scouts pin, and 1 12k Gold musical award pin = nut! ;D

HH all

Lonewolfe

Attachments

• yard 001.jpg
    yard 001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 479
  • yard 002.jpg
    yard 002.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
great finds lonewolf, ya gotta love the Gold ?;), you just earned yourself a medal ?;D

?Jeff, that sounds about right / fair for a current home tax appraisal, but sometimes that type of inflation isn't a good thing.
?i bought my home about 8 years ago for 50K, @ $8.00 / K,the town recently did reassesments, now the town is taxing me @ $15.00 /K for an appraised value of about 200K, they are screwing me ?>:( . no we didn't ad on or anything, i just did the bare min. of repairs to make it liveable (paint ,shingles,furnace, and carpeting), and i have no intention of selling (not that i'd get anywhere near that amount anyhow), i shouldn't be forced to pay the same as these new mansions that have been built around town, while we live in a tiny house 792 sq. ft i guess it just goes to show never trust the govt. (local,state, or fed.).

i guess i had better start finding some gold and alot of it ?:).

?Pat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back