STRUCK GOLD TODAY - 1ST THIS YEAR!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out in the back yard for a little while just honing up the skills with my cz20 for the coming water hunting season, and found this stuff all with in a 1/2 hr.

A few new pennies, 1 Canadian nickel, 1 Jefferson nickel, 1 small fine threaded screw, 1 old copper zipper pull, 2 pieces of hot wheels cars, 1 old girl scouts pin, and 1 12k Gold musical award pin = nut! ;D

HH all

Lonewolfe

Attachments

• yard 001.jpg
    yard 001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 479
  • yard 002.jpg
    yard 002.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
Cool Finds :)

J E F F

Thanks Jeff,

it helps that our house was built in 1868/9 and has a 150x150 square lot.

I've found some good items in this yard, and I'm only about 1/3rd done :)

Maybe you can open up a little Hot Wheels Autobody Repair Service. ?;D
I'll have to try beach hunting when all the snow and ice melt.......maybe in August. ?Have you tried rivers or do you just hunt lakes?

omnicognic said:
I've found a few of those "Hot Wheels VS. Lawnmower" remnants! cool pin! I love gold! Congrats! HH omnicognic 8)

Thanks omnicognic,

HH

Nice finds Lonewolf. My house was built in 1953, an I've never checked it out yet! I've been hittin the beach all the time. I'm about ready to check my back yard as soon as I purchase some diggin tools. I've never done any land searchin, and am a littly hesitant of destroying my yard with a bunch of holes. I haven't got the pinpointing down yet. At the beach sometimes I have to dig the holes the size of my coil! LOL HH

lonewolfe said:
Thanks Jeff,

it helps that our house was built in 1868/9 and has a 150x150 square lot.

I've found some good items in this yard, and I'm only about 1/3rd done :)

? ? ? ? ? COOL, My house was Built about 1900 as a Mining town home
? ? ? ? ? ? ?Sold for $600.00 in the 50's when they sold them all
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Now it's worth about $30,000.00 . Now thats Inflation I can Live With? ;D

I think I cleand My Yard out, in the last 40 years tho

surfrat96 said:
Nice finds Lonewolf. My house was built in 1953, an I've never checked it out yet! I've been hittin the beach all the time. I'm about ready to check my back yard as soon as I purchase some diggin tools. I've never done any land searchin, and am a littly hesitant of destroying my yard with a bunch of holes. I haven't got the pinpointing down yet. At the beach sometimes I have to dig the holes the size of my coil! LOL HH

LOL ;D

Good luck surfrat!

Not sure how old it is Dave but, my significant other says it's older because of what it says on it. She says she received one in high school back in the early 80s but it had different wording on it, and that they haven't used the wording that's on this one in quite a few years.

Nice finds Lonewolfe! ?Can't wait to see what you post when you get out of the yard!~CO2

Nice yard work Lonewolfe. Sounds like your neighbor hood could hold a lot of nice finds.HH

Yeah, if only I could detect ALL the yards in this area! lol

There's a lot of old historical homes around here- it's an old lumbering town (as are a lot of MI towns) where lumber kings built many mansions, and beautiful victorian homes.

Thanks,

HH

Hey Lonewolf, just to let you know that I finally got into my back yard today after work for about 1/2 hr. Got the pinpointing down now (I think). Dug the penny at about 4". Only had to take a plug about 3" in diameter. Was real stoked I didn't have to dig a big hole.LOL.

Swung some more and got a sweet sound of silver! Dug about 8" and pulled out a sinker. Filled the hole (another small one in diameter) got another sweet silver sound, and dug another sinker. I started singing again, and kept getting the same sounds, but now I don't want to dig up any more sinkers! LOL

I finally remembered that the guy who owned the house before me was an avid fisherman, and he kept his boat on the side of the house. So far I'm gettin the impression that he was thowing sinkers all over the yard!

Anyway, Floater just called me and I'm gonna meet up with him in Ft. Lauderdale to do one of the houses he got permission to hunt, that their going to demolish. Hopefully the owner wasn't into fishing! Keep us posted on your finds, and HH! 8)

The threaded item appears to be a pump needle with the needle broken off. The kind you use for footballs and basketballs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back