Strange things walk in Swedens forests!!

vibes said:
Well Eu, I guess we'll have to wait and hear what his parole officer has to say ::)

Well I'd probably be on the ground laughing...So you'd have to video tape it for me. :D :D ;D :tongue3:

Good Hunting!
Eu

What Johnnyreb was talking about ...

"You'd fit right into the honky tonks down here!!"

Honkey tonk is more of a southern US name for a night club, is a bar (or Pub as you call it) with entertainment. Welcome to Mugs...great pic! :coffee2:

Red_desert said:
What Johnnyreb was talking about ...

"You'd fit right into the honky tonks down here!!"

Honkey tonk is more of a southern US name for a night club, is a bar (or Pub as you call it) with entertainment. Welcome to Mugs...great pic! :coffee2:

Ah ok thanks, I know what a "bar" is we use the exact same word here in Sweden.(though it is pronounced different, means about the same)

Thanks for the welcome to! ;D

Good Hunting!
Eu

Sweden...oh you're up there in the mountains aren't you? If Sweden is like Norway, should be plenty of scenic landscapes to see. Have gold nuggets in your area? Anyway, nice to meet you and Happy Hunting! :coffee2:

Good day Red Desert!

No I am in south Sweden so no mountains for me though I live close to the "Småland highlands" which hosts
gold, some nice hills, lovely scenery and pretty ladies! :thumbsup:

I don't have any nuggets here though you have to go way north to find any most here is around -30 mesh.
If you prospect properly you can find a quite a few over 30 mesh also.

Most mountains are in western and northern Sweden.

Mostly wood lands here. (forests)

Nice to put a face to name. Hopefully get to chat to you in chat..

Molly. :)

Molly I'm chat right now. hahah.

Jim I figured the same mate! ;D :wink: :coffee2: :thumbsup:

No I am in south Sweden so no mountains for me though I live close to the "Småland highlands" which hosts

Sweden does have a lot of nice ladies...probably a lot of blondes, right? :icon_sunny:

Red_desert said:

Sweden does have a lot of nice ladies...probably a lot of blondes, right? :icon_sunny:

Hehe! Our reputation is ahead of us I see!! :D :D
Yes many (nice) blondes. ;D ;D

They used to have years ago, some TV commercial ads here with about 1 dozen Swedish blondes in them, I think most of those were beer ads though... ???

Red_desert said:
They used to have years ago, some TV commercial ads here with about 1 dozen Swedish blondes in them, I think most of those were beer ads though... ???

I see. :D

I do know why they had the blonds in the movie do you? It is the reason I don't drink beer. (Just kidding)

Simple, beer does contain estrogen. (yes seriously, proved by science) lol :D

Hey Red Desert, even come into the chat?
I'm there at this time usually. (when not studying or doing something else)

Chat? It probably will be winter before get enough time for chat. No, especially lately have been on only couple times a week...just short of time, busy late summer things to get done. Right now just getting finished setting up some Google Earth maps of a local park to look over. Recently bought my first GPS unit...finally got my settings so coordinates in it and Google Earth are compatible. Installed the software for waypoint managing and that is running now. The coordinates had to be edited first to transfer from Google Earth into the map source program...got that figured out...it worked then downloading from computer into my GPS unit. If anyone needs help on editing coordinates, I'm using Lat/Lon hddd mm'ss.s" format. I use Garmin e-Trex Legend and it must look like this N41 34 39.9 W85 50 10.3 to put in the waypoint add box, but will display in the GPS unit field the right way after downloading. Have to go now until next time get on here. :coffee2:

Oh, do you use a GPS for navigation in the forests there in Sweden?

I see, most of us are busy now with work and so on.

As for navigation, a topo map, the sun and the moss on the trees does tell me pretty much where I could be. :tongue3:

Also my memory is good enough to remember what way I took. :thumbsup:

Good Hunting!
Eu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back