Strange things walk in Swedens forests!!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well people I think it's about time. I was on pic when taking my pics in the forest today, under "daily snapshot".

DSCF1880.JPG

Welcome to Mugs, EU!
You're a right looking man...
Good pic! :)

Bran <><

godisnum1 said:
Welcome to Mugs, EU!
You're a right looking man...
Good pic! :)

Bran <><

Thanks Bran. :wink:

i picture you as Norwegian with blond hair :tongue3:

Edde --No not quite. ::)

Stefen --Thats the bloke. :wink:

Good Hunting!
Eu

DUDE is that a man purse :o :icon_scratch:
check your man card at the door
12 points are being repossessed :tongue3:

;D Heheh Edde there is a bag for my camera there --Don't wanna know what I keep in it. :thumbsup:

12 points? :D Of what? :-\ ??? ::) (PS. Oh common have mercy!) :wink:

At the door? Theres only a bloody cat screaming there as if the world would break apart any second now. :D :D

plehbah said:
Perhaps a helmet and a shield........
Forgot those at home. :wink:
Axe was also at home... ::)

Well Johnny sure we can find Flint artifacts but I do more hunt modern sites with those modern coins. :thumbsup:

Local fields have according to some produced some flint though I can't confirm that quite yet.

"honky tonks"? I am not familiar with this expression? :-\

Good Hunting!
Eu

Hello Eu:)

So much fun to put a 'face to a post.' I like your face...it's a curious face, that plays BIG in my world!

I'd love to see you w/ the biggest grin ever....or your best treasure of a lifetime found smirk/smile~

Don't we all desire that find, the ellusive treasure?! I'm still huntin' for Capone's stash along Lake Michigan! One of our Great Lakes. If he OR his henchmen hid it, I'm on it!

vibes said:

So much fun to put a 'face to a post.' I like your face...it's a curious face, that plays BIG in my world!

I'd love to see you w/ the biggest grin ever....or your best treasure of a lifetime found smirk/smile~

Don't we all desire that find, the ellusive treasure?! I'm still huntin' for Capone's stash along Lake Michigan! One of our Great Lakes. If he OR his henchmen hid it, I'm on it!

Vibe were still waiting on mohawk pics. Were's your DFX eu? I would have brought it with me.

Welcome...No poisonous snakes to worry about in your forests, eh? :coffee2:

Jimmy(PA) said:
vibes said:

Vibe were still waiting on mohawk pics. Were's your DFX eu? I would have brought it with me.

Hello Vibes & Jimmy.

No big smiles here. ;D ::)

curious face you say?
Hahah! No ones ever told me that before, all say that I'm "mysterious" or something in that way.

I don't need no big treasure to be happy, even the small ones make it worth it. :thumbsup:

I can bring it with me but I can't use it there, I was lucky to find a fairly clean area where there was not to much trees and undergrowth. ::)

I'm always on the alert and the DFX would have been in the way if I'd gotten into trouble, never leave home without a good knife though. :wink:

Falcon:
Thanks,
no only vipers are poisonous here, though they are few and far in between.
I worry more about wild boars and other wild life even though most of them are rather shy.

Rather be safe then sorry.

Good Hunting!
Eu
You don't see it but I also have the rock hammer and a knife with me.

ahh Eu, you're a true gentle-man. Yet, I still pick-up on the curious! You can call it mysterious...but maybe more like you enjoy a good mystery!

Ok, between us....do you *really* think jimmy has it in him to roller skate across America in a Speedo?

Be well my friend:)

Great to see you Eu! Are you still thinking about attending the CTH2 with us. ;D Nice chatting with you yesterday. Keep those interesting finds coming.

:wink: RR

vibes said:
ahh Eu, you're a true gentle-man. Yet, I still pick-up on the curious! You can call it mysterious...but maybe more like you enjoy a good mystery!

Ok, between us....do you *really* think jimmy has it in him to roller skate across America in a Speedo?

I prefer to figure out the mystery; my friends call me mysterious.. :wink:

Well about Jimmy...
I prefer not to say that in public, ask him to do it and see.

Well if you think I'm curious so be it. :coffee2:

Hey RR, well I'm looking for a good canoe now. ;D (Ok no not really, not without ExLibris, to many gals) :-X :D
Nice chatting with you to, until next time.

vibes said:

Sounds like your calling me out. Im in but you have to pull me on ur 10 speed and carry the boombox.

Jimmy(PA) said:
vibes said:

Sounds like your calling me out. Im in but you have to pull me on ur 10 speed and carry the boombox.

I can't wait to see the answer to that!! ;D ;D :wink: :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back