Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camping this weekend, I had the usual questions (what's the best thing you've found, what machine, et al) I was expecting the same when a woman walked up and asked if that detected all kinds of metal - sure, no problem I replied. "Would you scan my head for a metal plate?" OK, why not?

She started to lay on a picnic table (she's much taller than I) but I told her I could scan with the carrot and climbed onto the table. No beep or buzz.

She thanked me and left -

I did find these -

pp finds 2 002 - Copy.JPG

I think the cuff bracelet was silver plated at one time, no marks - the brass ring is a bit squished, and a couple WA lottery scratchers.

My fave is the fire truck - Manoil Pat pending No. 709. Found in the deep duff next to a big old cedar log backing a campsite.

3 wheats and a maple leaf to go w the memorials. so many zincs I started to pass on them, some so rotten they were hitting the mid 60's.

HH everyone!

Upvote 17
Perhaps she just wanted a little attention?

I was in Howard's Pub on Ocracoke island with a friend when a really nice looking woman with a small child walked up and said "Do either of you gentlemen have the time". Neither of us were wearing a watch so we pointed her to the clock on the wall. I think both of us were afraid we'd be babysitting the child.

Seen too many Bogart Movies!

I like the fire truck...that thing is awesome.

Ha-Ha! Next time grab your goodies and head the opposite way if someone else makes a similar request.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back